Individual and Group Lessons with Current Cal Women’s Soccer Player

kksoccer

BRONZE
Hi all,

My name is Kei Kitamura, and I currently play on the Cal Women’s soccer team. I am offering private lessons for all ages and skill levels in the East Bay. I have been giving private lessons for the past year. I play in the midfield and my strengths include passing accuracy, technique, shooting, and knowledge about the game. However, I am happy to customize the sessions to help your kids reach their goals. I’m super excited to be coaching because working with college soccer players was one of my best memories when I was a young player and I want to give the same experience to the next generation!

I am available weekday evenings and weekends! To schedule a lesson, please text me at 669-333-1433. See you on the field!

Hi all,

My name is Kei Kitamura, and I currently play on the Cal Women’s soccer team. I am offering private lessons for all ages and skill levels in the East Bay. I have been giving private lessons for the past year. I play in the midfield and my strengths include passing accuracy, technique, shooting, and knowledge about the game. However, I am happy to customize the sessions to help your kids reach their goals. I’m super excited to be coaching because working with college soccer players was one of my best memories when I was a young player and I want to give the same experience to the next generation!

I am available weekday evenings and weekends! To schedule a lesson, please text me at 669-333-1433. See you on the field!
Kei is legit. Lots of training with Andres Deza and Heath Piper throughout her youth.

Back