Impeach Trump

I'm guessing you weren't earning much in the early 80's. The Reagan tax cuts chopped the heck out of the top rates, but not so much the lower and middle ones. Since they also eliminated a lot of deductions, I ended up paying about the same. Meanwhile, tax revenues went way down ("Deficits don't matter") and the debt increased for several years after he left office.

Budget_Deficit_1971_to_2001.png
Early 80s?
81-82-83?
Reagan righted the ship, and the economy went full steam ahead shortly thereafter. I was there.

I'm guessing you weren't earning much in the early 80's. The Reagan tax cuts chopped the heck out of the top rates, but not so much the lower and middle ones. Since they also eliminated a lot of deductions, I ended up paying about the same. Meanwhile, tax revenues went way down ("Deficits don't matter") and the debt increased for several years after he left office.

Budget_Deficit_1971_to_2001.png
Your chart is a "deficit" chart, correct?

You mean he spent us in to a recession while bailing out the Global 1%. You okay with that?
I know you’re not too good with this stuff and Trump is your dictator, but the recession started in ‘07. Obama was elected a full year later. Therefore, and I’m sure this connection is difficult for you, Obama did not have the power to spend us into a recession. It started in ‘07 and he didn’t become president until ‘09.

And when it comes to regulations in general, the score speaks for itself. During the same point of time of their respective presidencies, Obama’s regulatory tally was at 1,737 while Trump’s is 1,241. And while Reagan’s own regulatory cuts were admirable, they still don’t compare with Trump’s if you judge them by the same timeframe.

Earlier this October, Trump announced his plans to further cut taxes along with red tape that negatively impacts both businesses and consumers. According to CEI, the current level of federal regulatory burdens have amounted to nearly $2 trillion. And while business owners may pay the initial costs, it will inevitably trickle down to the consumer. When overhead costs are raised on entrepreneurs, that cost must must be made up for somewhere. And as CEI also estimates, these hidden costs can account for about $15,000 per household in any given year.

https://fee.org/articles/trump-is-quietly-deregulating-all-the-things/
what the hell would you know about entrepreneurs? You sit at a desk and collect checks from the federal government while cutting and paste from wrong economic texts.

what the hell would you know about entrepreneurs? You sit at a desk and collect checks from the federal government while cutting and paste from wrong economic texts.
The government pays me to to come up with processes that expand the role of applications beyond their original intent to eliminate redundancy without additional cost. Whatʻs a wrong “economic text”? For the second time. I should assume that you have no idea what youʻre talking about. But I am too entertained. Please go on.

I know you’re not too good with this stuff and Trump is your dictator, but the recession started in ‘07. Obama was elected a full year later. Therefore, and I’m sure this connection is difficult for you, Obama did not have the power to spend us into a recession. It started in ‘07 and he didn’t become president until ‘09.
Show me that the recession started in 2007. And show me what happened to the economy despite three rounds of QE in the Obama years. Iʻm not good at it.

I am very happy the Obama momentum continued for Trump's first year. Very good for my portfolio. Future doesn't look great with this unstable ninny in charge, although his policies should continue to benefit the top 3% or so...
The Obama momentum. Compliments of taxpayers not even born yet.

How many of his businesses have gone bankrupt? How many times has he stiffed suppliers and contractors? How many times have banks refused to lend him money?
How many of his businesses have succeded? How many times has he paid his suppliers and contractors? How many banks have lended to him?

The government pays me to to come up with processes that expand the role of applications beyond their original intent to eliminate redundancy without additional cost. Whatʻs a wrong “economic text”? For the second time. I should assume that you have no idea what youʻre talking about. But I am too entertained. Please go on.
Does your master Donald know that you have a job whose description is gobbledygook bureaucratese?

Those are good. Barney Frank in the role of "I am being handsomely supported by the development lobby, so let's not even think about restricting them." Weird. Then you have the others, which basically have Republicans arguing for more regulation! Of course, these pieces go after the Fed-supported mortgage cos., while the private ones (Washington Mutual ring a bell?) aren't mentioned.

Those are good. Barney Frank in the role of "I am being handsomely supported by the development lobby, so let's not even think about restricting them." Weird. Then you have the others, which basically have Republicans arguing for more regulation! Of course, these pieces go after the Fed-supported mortgage cos., while the private ones (Washington Mutual ring a bell?) aren't mentioned.
Classic cluelessness.

Back