Impeach Trump

I not only read it, I annotated my copy with notes. Cite any page, and if I wrote notes on that page, I will gladly attach a photo of the page here. Can you do the same?

Most of my notes were in volume II, where Trump obstructed justice in 11 of the 12 subsections analyzed.
I’m waiting.

I’m waiting.
For what? You claim to have read the report. Cite a page and if I annotated it, I’ll post a picture of it. Best to pick the juiciest pages in volume II. Like where Sanders lies. Or McGahn refused to fire Mueller on Trump’s orders. Plenty of that throughout.

For what? You claim to have read the report. Cite a page and if I annotated it, I’ll post a picture of it. Best to pick the juiciest pages in volume II. Like where Sanders lies. Or McGahn refused to fire Mueller on Trump’s orders. Plenty of that throughout.
Poser

I’m waiting.

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2019/04/MuellerReport_searchable_compressed.pdf

I'll bet you are....

Mueller-report-screenshot-2-e1555974664885.jpg

Is it any wonder that the DNC computers were hacked given the movement of Secret and Top Secret information moved on unsecured servers? And given the servers were unsecured, can we really assume the systems were hacked as opposed to the DNC server barn door being left wide open?

Ass You Me

Is it any wonder that the DNC computers were hacked given the movement of Secret and Top Secret information moved on unsecured servers? And given the servers were unsecured, can we really assume the systems were hacked as opposed to the DNC server barn door being left wide open?
Like t's phone? His daughters e-mails? t's conducting sensitive business in the dining room at Mar a Lago in front of the Chinese dictator? Lie t's secret talks with Putin? Kim Jong un? The way t quivers in fear around Putin I wouldn't doubt if he tells Putin whatever he wants to hear (good thing t don't know jack because he doesn't do security briefings and the ones he does are down with big picture book illustrations).

Like t's phone? His daughters e-mails? t's conducting sensitive business in the dining room at Mar a Lago in front of the Chinese dictator? Lie t's secret talks with Putin? Kim Jong un? The way t quivers in fear around Putin I wouldn't doubt if he tells Putin whatever he wants to hear (good thing t don't know jack because he doesn't do security briefings and the ones he does are down with big picture book illustrations).
Top Secret info?

P 36

Donald-Trump-Chuck-Schumer-Immigration-Ban.jpg

Hmmmm.....

Is Sen Chuck Schumer crying because POTUS wouldn't
let " Illegals " in the United States...

or

Is Sen Chuck Schumer crying because the Illegal that he " Cried " for
molested a young kid not even a month or so after he was admitted....

Hmmmm.....

P 61

Back