How's your girl's 09 season going?

Head to head
Goals against
Goal differential
Most shutouts
Least amount 5th of points against / cards
Lowest csl number

Thank you. Then I think you are in the driver’s seat since no team has 4 points

Avsc lost 2-1 to Valencia tough game got caught chasing and playing there style and could finish our chances. Hoping to get the 1 wild card with only 2 goals against we shall see. Had a good game in the morning just gotta play more consistent.
Yeah I thought the score to that game was 2-1 but one of your families behind where I was sitting told me the final was 3-1. Yeah it's tough when it looks like there is a force field over the goal, in the 2nd half every time I looked over it looked like AV was attacking, shooting, taking corners. Valencia's keeper also made a couple of really timely saves. Best of luck to you guys would like to see more SN teams advance.

I guess there are still a couple of missing scores that are holding up the wildcard selection process, but based on what was said above AV should be the one team going through...

Silverlakes showcase was this weekend.
Strong showings by Legends, Team USA, Slammers PA and CDA Slamners HB Elite, which reached the 1/2 finals.
The last 2 are playing the final this morning.
Comments from who was there?

Well it appears the 2 Slammers are currently a step above anyone else. I would have expected a little more from the Eagles, though.
Anyone cares to comment on last weekend results?

This weekend was fun. Good to see some of the top SCDSL teams and see how our girls measured up. I was really impressed by CDA Slammers PA they pass the ball really well and #9 was spectacular she scored all 3 of their goals and believe she was hurt. Saw her limping before the game even started. We had Legends on the ropes but I think our girls were too anxious, we had played them before and they beat us badly this summer. Our girls missed 2 open nets and 2 easy redirects off of crosses. They scored in the 42' minute and then again in the 49', real back breakers. All in all a fun weekend and nice experience for the girls. Looking forward to finishing up CSL league cup and competing in President's cup.

Back