Hamas vs the World

Columbia
Cornell (hamas killing jews was exhilarating)
GW
Emory
NYU
Tulane
Stanford

Just to name a few.
I forgot one of the worst. Cooper Union where pro-Palestinians chased down Jews while calling for intifada. The Jewish students had to bunker down in the library, which the librarians graciously locked while the antisemites pounded on the doors. The library staff said the Jewish students may have to hide in the attic. Can you say tone deaf?

Please remind me again how Palestinians are different from Hamas and don't support Hamas? I wish this were isolated, but its clearly not, as we've seen repeatedly over the last month. Attempts at both-side'ism in this conflict are both disgusting and ignorant. Credit to Biden for holding firm in his support of Israel. Sadly, can't seem to say the same for Obama, who seems to rationalize, and funded, the conduct of radical islamic butchers.

Karma is a bitch.

While here in our country the pervasive anti-Semitism continues to astound me. How the Harvard president is keeping her job is beyond any reasonable standard. The hypocrisy is so blatant. Not using the proper pronouns is violence, but calling for genocide is not? Our elite institutions are totally failing our kids who seem to have no clue regarding the history or any moral compass when it comes to this conflict.

Not a fan, but Maher said it most succinctly:

Addressing the ongoing issue, Maher said: 'The bigger scandal here is these are the biggest, most esteemed colleges in the country and they've raised a bunch of f***ing idiots.

For all those idiots that think there is some sort of equivalency between the actions of Hamas and Israel, Chris Coumo nails it in this monologue.

Back