Goats FC History?

You and your buddy MarsSpeed thought this was going to be YOUR safe space. Instead we all gave you opinions backed by experience and your #fragileego can't handle it or let it go.
...says the guy who still can't let it go. Funny how that works.

That's really some "experience"... we'll have to agree to disagree on that one...so hopefully you'll be able to move on now. Enjoy.

If you really want to know and not beat around the bush.

Goats are the ultimate (OG) original gangster domesticated animal brought over on the Mayflower. Rotating eyes, yup they would be great at soccer

As far as this thread, dead

That's really some "experience"... we'll have to agree to disagree on that one...so hopefully you'll be able to move on now. Enjoy.

- Get accused of something
- Restate it back to the other person, telling them that THEY'RE guilty of it
- Act like a victim

Gaslighting.

No, I don't think I'll move on. Tell me about your player. Is she as good as Luis Andres' daughter?

Congrats to your DD, good for her!

...and I'm sure you'd be singing ice cream and sunsets if her D1 spot had been taken by someone gaming the system.
You are seriously trying to compare someone gaming the system to get a D1 scholarship to a group of 9/10 year olds creating a pick-up team to play in a meaningless summer tournament?

Keep trying to initiate a reaction.....

Seems to me like your just jealous.....

We all thought you let it go last week. Yet you’re still here. At least come up with a few thoughts of your own. Don’t regurgitate my post with a few words moved around here and there. Try being original.
I know it’s a big ask....

Does OG stand for “original gangster” or “original goat”?? Lol
I have an idea. Let’s get these little girls “cuts” like bikers wear. Goats FC patch on the back. “Prospect” rocker on the bottom for the 10yr olds that haven’t quite “put in work” on the pitch just yet. Top it off with a “1%” patch. Strike fear into the hearts and minds of those 10yr old “organic” teams as they walk onto the pitch to warm up at that “top tournament.”
On second thought never mind. Some snowflakes would get butthurt over the joke. I can think of at least two right now. ;)

Had an 04 and 05 daughter with GOATS. Both were made up solely of posters. One won a tournament one did not both were fun. DD's talked to their one time teammates when they competed vs them in future games. I still talk to some parents and still have a GOATS shirt that the girls have chuckled at when I've worn. Good times

Had an 04 and 05 daughter with GOATS. Both were made up solely of posters. One won a tournament one did not both were fun. DD's talked to their one time teammates when they competed vs them in future games. I still talk to some parents and still have a GOATS shirt that the girls have chuckled at when I've worn. Good times
Do CalSouth sanctioned tournaments require club affiliated teams?

Basketball travel teams do this all the time. They don't even have player cards. You hope you aren't playing kids 2-3 years older. Sometimes they grab a couple kids off of another team just in time for a game. Guess it didn't hurt my daughter playing against(and usually losing to them) as she made Varsity as a freshman in basketball. Play against quality to get better.

Great thread. Personally for me love the idea of the Goat team going into a big tournament. Sort of reminds me of the soccer street team concept usually playing in poor neighborhoods of South America being invited to play against the big club teams and making noise in the tournament.

Great thread. Personally for me love the idea of the Goat team going into a big tournament. Sort of reminds me of the soccer street team concept usually playing in poor neighborhoods of South America being invited to play against the big club teams and making noise in the tournament.
That's a nice sentiment Luis, makes for a great success story.
But, trust me these are not poor underdog kids from poor unprivileged neighborhoods with poor unprivileged parents. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find any average players invited to participate.

Again, nice idea for truly poor and unprivileged kids.

But, trust me these are not poor underdog kids from poor unprivileged neighborhoods with poor unprivileged parents. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find any average players invited to participate.

Last year's crop of new parents were nowhere near as entertaining as this.

...so like I asked before, is your player better than Luis Andres'?

So let me get this straight. You are upset about a goat team that joined a tournament and got in the way of your DD’s team from advancing and took away the possibility of you guys winning? One thing I’ve learned is that kids develop more from losses against really good teams than winning the easy teams. If you wanted to win, why not join the lower tier of the tournament and just run through all those teams so your team can lift up a trophy. Personally for me those games where my DD’s team wins by 7+ goals are meaningless for their development. It’s when they face the best of the best that I’ve noticed they grow and develop to become better next time. For example our team plays against a lot of boys teams over the summer where some spanked us bad. We got the opportunity to play the 2010 TFA boys who won the state cup top tier last year. They beat us 7-0 but let me tell you the girls grew after that game. We just played the Eagles 2010 girls last Sunday and let me tell you it was a battle. We lost a close 2-1 game but the way our girls played I couldn’t be more proud of them. We’ve come along way from initially losing 15-0 to a team like the Eagles to now being able to compete against the best teams in the nation. Appreciate the tough competition because it will make your DD and her teammates grow their game that much faster.

Back