GK / GK Coach Chris Toth (US Mens Beach/SD Sockers) @ Cardiff Mustangs

CoachMike

BRONZE
Hello Goalies!

Would like to let it be known that Cardiff Mustangs FC up in North County / Encinitas area has GK Chris Toth at their GK Coaching services.

Famous for San Diego Sockers (GK of the year) and also US Mens National Beach Soccer Team GK, he will be coaching GK of club player teams this year again. Our teams are always looking for keepers, older or younger.

Contact competitivecoaching@cardiffsoccer.org for more info or visit www.CardiffSoccer.Org

I like Chris and his dad (the even more famous Zoltan). Our experience is mostly with Zoltan with a few guest appearances by Chris. Both focus heavily on technique and solving game problems.

Hello Goalies!

Would like to let it be known that Cardiff Mustangs FC up in North County / Encinitas area has GK Chris Toth at their GK Coaching services.

Famous for San Diego Sockers (GK of the year) and also US Mens National Beach Soccer Team GK, he will be coaching GK of club player teams this year again. Our teams are always looking for keepers, older or younger.

Contact competitivecoaching@cardiffsoccer.org for more info or visit www.CardiffSoccer.Org
I thought someone said he went over to Revolution with Nick Perera. Or is he working with both teams?

I thought someone said he went over to Revolution with Nick Perera. Or is he working with both teams?
I'm not aware of him helping revolution as well. AFAIK just Nick is there as new DOC. Most the other Sockers guys are still at Cardiff. Toth for sure is at Cardiff this coming season.

Back