Girls 04 DA

Name a kid RB trained who played on a National Team

I don't like to name Kids on this board ... but 3 from is 2002 ECNL Team ... and he has a handful in the pipeline this year that are trying out ... As much as you want to hate on RB ... historically he has developed pretty good players

Q. Dont know what club your on but how many National players did you guys put out last year?

I don't like to name Kids on this board ... but 3 from is 2002 ECNL Team ... and he has a handful in the pipeline this year that are trying out ... As much as you want to hate on RB ... historically he has developed pretty good players

Q. Dont know what club your on but how many National players did you guys put out last year?
Welcome back Kong....or did you really leave? One of the intangibles is how many players traveled onto the national stage that went through RB at whatever age. Credit is taken by many and usually by the last one holding the rights....i.e., Ashley Sanchez [Legends has a lot of influence there]. Love her, but she wasn't shaped all by Blues. You know my girl benefited from RB, however she is super happy where she is now, but shaped by all of her experiences. By the way, you are being too civil lately....step it up....bring the Kong of old back!

Welcome back Kong....or did you really leave? One of the intangibles is how many players traveled onto the national stage that went through RB at whatever age. Credit is taken by many and usually by the last one holding the rights....i.e., Ashley Sanchez [Legends has a lot of influence there]. Love her, but she wasn't shaped all by Blues. You know my girl benefited from RB, however she is super happy where she is now, but shaped by all of her experiences. By the way, you are being too civil lately....step it up....bring the Kong of old back!
LOL ... DB ... Great Post 100% Agree! .... and by the way KONG is Waking up ! ... just like in old school Japanese movies ... you know KONGZILLA is lurking, just a matter of when ..6 more Days and counting !

I'll just do predictions to get the ball rolling:

day 1:
- BEACH over Eagle
- LEGENDS over LA Premier
- WEST COAST over Blues
- LAG over Pateadores
- SURF over Del Sol

day 2:
- BEACH over Del Sol
- LAFC SLAMMERS over LAG

Let the convo begin.....

I thought wins and losses were not important in DA?

I thought wins and losses were not important in DA?
Do you have that response on auto complete or something? It's the 2nd or 3rd time.....Not sure of your DA beef, but enjoy your DD's club newly appointed ECNL status and live in peace. No need to poo poo everything DA.

Do you have that response on auto complete or something? It's the 2nd or 3rd time.....Not sure of your DA beef, but enjoy your DD's club newly appointed ECNL status and live in peace. No need to poo poo everything DA.

This is not poo pooing DA. This is poo pooing parents who were lauding the development aspect of DA over wins/losses, then coming to the forum to discuss wins and losses. The more things change, the more the stay the same.

This is not poo pooing DA. This is poo pooing parents who were lauding the development aspect of DA over wins/losses, then coming to the forum to discuss wins and losses. The more things change, the more the stay the same.
Then you're barking up the wrong tree.....

Huh? DA has always had standings and playoffs. Competition is obviously relevant. What parents are you referring to?

Back