G2010 Who comes out on top?

Discussion in '2010' started by BananaKick, Sep 12, 2018.

1. BananaKick

BananaKick Bronze

Ratings:
    +22 / 1
    So its looks like they voted not to keep scores of the G2010 groups possibly 2009 also. It does not show on the website anymore. My daughter and family loves keeping track of all teams progress, how do we know who comes out on top in the end?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sokrplayer75

Sokrplayer75 Bronze

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I guess thats up to us to post scores. Lot's of new teams compared to last year in SCDSL.......sholuld be fun driving all over socal for games!
    Who are top teams?

3. carla hinkle

carla hinkle Bronze

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Interestingly in Presidio/SDDA, they are not tracking SDDA 2009-2010 (boys or girls), but they are tracking Presidio teams. Almost seems backwards. I don't have a kid in SDDA 2009-2010 but I would love to see the scores somewhere. Also -- the scores were being tracked right after games last weekend, but then disappeared.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Goforgoal

Goforgoal Bronze

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    SDDA hasn't reported scores and standings for the youngest two age groups (2009 and 2010 for this season) for the past several years (or more) from what I recall. It's to follow the general directives that the focus should be on development rather than wins and losses for the u-littles. Although yeah, it does seem odd that they're happy to report scores for the Presidio divisions.

5. Goforgoal

Goforgoal Bronze

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    SCDSL scores can still be found in the match reports if they get posted.

Based on the summer tournament season, the top 4 are probably Blues, Eagles, SDSC and CDA-Slammers Cruz at this age group in SoCal. For league play, my guess is Blues will go undefeated with Slammers #2 in SCDSL, Eagles will win their CSL flight and SDSC is playing up with 09s so who knows there.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sokrplayer75

Sokrplayer75 Bronze

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I think your spot on with your picks Goforgoal! All these teams are strong, looking forward to end of season tournaments and State Cup. Looking to see a few other teams step it up and challenge these 4 teams.

7. BananaKick

BananaKick Bronze

Ratings:
    +22 / 1
    Yes, things seem a little backwards. They just posted last weekends games and then it disappeared. WE can start doing a roll call here and keep scores. Last week Sharks vs Surf 3-2..... Sharks win.....

8. Sokrplayer75

Sokrplayer75 Bronze

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I believe final score OC Surf 0 - Blues 5 (Week #1)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Goforgoal

Goforgoal Bronze

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    As of today Presidio is publishing SDDA results for 2010 and 2009 ages again if interested. For how long is anyone's guess.