First year for '05 DA discussion

Rating these 05 teams is a bit challenging giving that most of this East Coast teams wins east game by at least 3/4 goals. Is the competition that light? California and Texas teams should do well.

Galaxy has the top schedule which I believe is a fair draw. Quakes schedule looks pretty easy. Thorn should have there hands full with Solar and San Diego Surf should to well as well. Any thoughts on any teams I didn't name? Oh Beach schedule is so so!!

Thorns 2- Galaxy 0

Very competitive game. Galaxy has a lot of athletes from top to bottom. There fast and physical. Thorns controlled the ball better than usually. Some questionable subbing with 15 mins left in the game and Thorns got 2 goals with that sub! Other than that it was pretty even game. Subbing next seasons going to be interesting!

It was a great game indeed. I enjoyed The Thorn’s brand of soccer - building out the back, controlling the game through the midfield and actually trying to possess and control the ball instead of just launching it into space. Please thank your daughter’s team for the beat down.

I think that loss was a nice wake up call going into showcase. Galaxy needs to finish the season knowing that any team is beatable no matter their record. They have to bring it from beginning to the end of each game.

Quick question, when are girls currently on a DA roster officially allowed to tryout for other DA teams? Is it after the June showcase or once the last game of their current team's season is completed?

Back