Final Game

Dominic

DA
Staff member
My son played his last game of soccer this week. After 17 years of watching both my kids play I dreaded this day, so many good memories though. It was worth it even if they both never received scholarships. We enjoyed the travel, families, and most of all watching them carry the ball down the field anticipating that something good was about to happen.

I want to thank all the coaches that helped my son and daughter through the years.

Joel Govea
Frankie Parada
Savio Silveri
Adonay Jovel
Jason Leonard
Emanuel Martins

And thank you to Gary Sparks (CSL) for organizing and growing youth soccer in SoCal. He gave us a strong start to what we have today, the top youth soccer in the nation!

Last edited:
My son played his last game of soccer this week. After 17 years of watching both my kids play I dreaded this day, so many good memories though. It was worth it even if they both never received scholarships. We enjoyed the travel, families, and most of all watching them carry the ball down the field anticipating that something good was about to happen.

I want to thank all the coaches that helped my son and daughter through the years.

Joel Govea
Frankie Parada
Savio Silveri
Adonay Jovel
Jason Leonard
Emanuel Martins

And thank you to Gary Sparks (CSL) for organizing and growing youth soccer in SoCal. He gave us a strong start to what we have today, the top youth soccer in the nation!

I hope to have that feeling one day!

Back