Essential Economics for Politicians

She also said t only did it to please his stupidest supporters.

Standing by for comments...
I wonder how many are following Coulter and taking the next train outta Trumptown, now that they’ve been duped? Maby not many because “his stupidest supporters” are most of them, I think.

Ann really lost her marbles.
Remember when she predicted Trump would win the primary on the Bill Maher show?
They all laughed at her, and she was right.
Then Trump didnt return her phone calls and she went off the deep end.
Reminds me of what happened to that fat cow Rosie O Donnell, and the way Pelosi chewed on her face in the SOTU address.
He knows how to bring out their inner lunatic, and then he just stands back and lets it happen.
Exhibit 376: Yet another example of the plumber trying to do something he's not good at, troll.

You really look silly trying to do that kinda thing, leave it to joe and nono, you're outta your lane there, they do asinine, foolish and silly well it's who they are . . . unless of course you are having a mid-life crisis.
You should maybe stick with the "I'm the smartest guy on the planet" routine.

Pay mine for me like you pay your landlord’s, would you, sucker?
Question (which you won’t answer cuz you’re a Chicken): when you pay your landlord’s mortgage and he sells the property, do you get any of the sales price?
Ha!
No. See the difference between an asset and your liability.

No. See the difference between an asset and your liability.
Wait, you pay for someone’s mortgage but you don’t get anything back when the property sells?
Can you not afford a down payment or something?
Don’t be ashamed...be ashamed for other reasons...

I wonder how many are following Coulter and taking the next train outta Trumptown, now that they’ve been duped? Maby not many because “his stupidest supporters” are most of them, I think.
Nominated a great candidate didnʻt you! Fries U! What a deal!

Too bad you have a long history of lying, repeating long ago refuted rhetoric and simply parroting right-wing talking points (besides just acting like the forum parrot) or someone might take you seriously.
Truth often has the above effect on Fries U grads and applicants like Whiskers.

Wounded Wodent
Just calling out another wannabe lying nutter. It's hard to fathom how fragile an ego one must have to come in here like you nutters do and try to portray yourselves as something, you obviously, are not. A sub forum with maybe 10 participants total? What gives?

afb021919dAPR20190219034506.jpg

Just calling out another wannabe lying nutter. It's hard to fathom how fragile an ego one must have to come in here like you nutters do and try to portray yourselves as something, you obviously, are not. A sub forum with maybe 10 participants total? What gives?
Most of what is discussed here is above your head. That is obvious by your above response.

Back