ECNL Playoffs in Seattle

It’s not playing up a year. The DA was an 01/02 team.

Well that too... nevertheless I know ballers on both the blues and surf ecnl 02 teams and they played ECNL not DA. The original point was that someone was discrediting ECNL national champions saying its dilute and tier 2 teams but that is not accurate. Especially since everyone doesn't even neccessarily have access to both ECNL and DA. At this point with DA still in its baby stage for the girls side both ECNL & DA are both top tier leagues period.

Sporty spice I thought you were a Surf homer? Did you not drink enough KoolAide last night? The club’s new cheer is ECNL sucks, DPL all the way.

Nope not a Surf homer, blues homer. But overall focused on my DD's development. Surf can't say that ECNL sucks they had ECNL set from their top 06 team up set for 2018-19. We all know $$ drives youth club soccer motives at this point. But I just want others to respect talent as it is and not downplay people winning a national championship. How many of these parents that say the national championship for ECNL is dilute now, have won a national anything, on any level?? I'll wait ...

We all know $$$ drives............ But I just want others to respect talent as it is and not downplay people winning a national championship. How many of these parents that say the national championship for ECNL is dilute now, have won a national anything, on any level?? I'll wait ...
First off “we all” don’t know and that is the problem with people like JoeZ who said in his exact words “DPL is an elite league.”

I love that Blues is trying to forge their own way in this mess whatever the reason others may think ECNL has their top team in some age groups last year. I believe that was the right choice for
many of their players and everyone that thinks it was so they can win at JSerra is just wrong.

BTW when do you think they will roll out a DPL National Championship? More money, you know it’s coming.

Nope not a Surf homer, blues homer. But overall focused on my DD's development. Surf can't say that ECNL sucks they had ECNL set from their top 06 team up set for 2018-19. We all know $$ drives youth club soccer motives at this point. But I just want others to respect talent as it is and not downplay people winning a national championship. How many of these parents that say the national championship for ECNL is dilute now, have won a national anything, on any level?? I'll wait ...

Maybe that’s because the DA won’t have an 06 girls division next season. It will start at 05’s.

First off “we all” don’t know and that is the problem with people like JoeZ who said in his exact words “DPL is an elite league.”

I love that Blues is trying to forge their own way in this mess whatever the reason others may think ECNL has their top team in some age groups last year. I believe that was the right choice for
many of their players and everyone that thinks it was so they can win at JSerra is just wrong.

BTW when do you think they will roll out a DPL National Championship? More money, you know it’s coming.

All of these national championships. It’s like the various boxing federations. How long until someone tries to put together a “title unification” tournament to name the undisputed 12 year old soccer champion of the world?

All of these national championships. It’s like the various boxing federations. How long until someone tries to put together a “title unification” tournament to name the undisputed 12 year old soccer champion of the world?

Cant do a unification until ECNL makes soccer international. Thats why we have an IBF belt :)
Rumored was ECNL is working on this next venture. Mexico ECNL and Canada ECNL I believe this happens in two years or less - rumored.

Cant do a unification until ECNL makes soccer international. Thats why we have an IBF belt :)
Rumored was ECNL is working on this next venture. Mexico ECNL and Canada ECNL I believe this happens in two years or less - rumored.
Brilliant.....if it comes to fruition IMHO

Back