9/10/16
Heat vs. SC del Sol - 0 - 1

9/11/16
Strikers vs. WC - 0 - 2
Arsenal vs. Blues - 2 - 3
Slammers vs. Surf - 1 - 2

Last edited:
This age change makes everything different. I think teams with the most players who always played against the 99's should be ready to play vs the kids who played u-15 last year. I always thought Blues were the best team overall for the last 3 years.

It will be interesting to see what teams emerge at the top of the table this half. I heard from a few parents and coaches that the 00 Blues side is considerably weaker after the age change. Two goals scored against in the first game. Unheard of......

It doesn't change how terrible your kid's team is!

9/10/16

9/11/16
Strikers vs. WC - 0 - 2
Arsenal vs. Blues - 2 - 3
Slammers vs. Surf - 1 - 2

I bet that you are happy your daughter's Del Sol team has two wins. It doesn't change how horrible you are!! How's the recruiting going?

How are your bed sores?

You are pathetic. And your stupid Arizona posters on the Arizona forum apparently haven't figured out who you are. You leave so many breadcrumbs it is sickening. I am going to come see your pathetic bottom feeding team when you come to SoCal just so that I can introduce myself and see how tough you talk then.

Stalker Alert. I see you have been reading my posts of the AZ forum as well. Kinda creepy. Have you stopped taking your medication again?

As a side note, bed sores can be difficult to treat. Treatment includes cleaning and dressing the wound along with reducing pressure on the sore by frequent changes in position.

P.S. I posted on the AZ forum a few minutes ago. You might want to check it out. Also, please feel free to register there and contribute. I am sure you would be well received.

Last edited:
9/17/16
Heat vs. Sereno - 2 - 2
Eagles vs Strikers - 2 - 0
Real vs. WC - 2 - 2

9/18/16
Strikers vs. Real - 2 - 1
Eagles vs. WC - 1 - 1
Blues vs. Surf - 0 - 1

Last edited:
9/24/16
Blues vs. Heat -
Eagles vs Del Sol -
Slammers vs. WC -
Real vs. Sereno -

9/25/16
Eagles vs. Sereno -
Real vs. Del Sol -
Strikers vs. Slammers -
WC vs. Surf -
Arenal vs. Heat

A loaded weekend of games for the SW conference. May they be injury free.

Back