Donald J Trump Enemy of the People

Trump-supporting Republican hoping to oust Ilhan Omar charged with stealing from shops

ef85ad0641e1725c988019dbac3f9fda

A Donald Trump-supporting Republican running against Ilhan Omar for Congress in 2020 is accused of shoplifting hundreds of items from stores in Minnesota, according to reports.Danielle Stella, the 31-year-old candidate for the Midwest state, is believed to have been charged with felony theft after getting arrested at a branch of Target in the suburbs of Minneapolis.The Republican is accused of stealing 279 items worth just over $2,300 (£1,850) from the popular retailer in January, and attempting to rob a bottle of tick spray for cats at a nearby grocery store in April.“I am not guilty of these crimes. In this country I am innocent until proven guilty and that is the law,” she said in a series of text messages to The Guardian after it first reported details of the criminal complaint.“If I was guilty of crimes, I would never run for public office, putting myself in the public eye under a microscope to be attacked by all political sides.”Earlier this week, Ms Stella was revealed to be an apparent supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory.The online movement claims – without any basis in fact – that people working for the Trump administration are dropping clues about a “deep state” network of paedophiles.A representative of her campaign told the Right Wing Watch website that Ms Stella “stands 100%” with QAnon.A former Stella campaign aide later told The Daily Beast that the candidate “tries to portray herself as she supports it, but she doesn’t even understand it”.Last month Ms Stella officially registered as a Republican candidate for Minnesota’s fifth district, currently represented by Ms Omar – one of the four congresswoman of colour attacked by Mr Trump in his racist “go back” tweets.This week the right-wing candidate accused Ms Omar of “trying to start a civil war of race baiting this Country,” and repeated Mr Trump’s rhetoric by saying the so-called “squad” were “attempting to destroy our Country from within”.
A Donald Trump-supporting Republican running against Ilhan Omar for Congress in 2020 is accused of shoplifting hundreds of items from stores in Minnesota, according to reports.

Danielle Stella, the 31-year-old candidate for the Midwest state, is believed to have been charged with felony theft after getting arrested at a branch of Target in the suburbs of Minneapolis.

The Republican is accused of stealing 279 items worth just over $2,300 (£1,850) from the popular retailer in January, and attempting to rob a bottle of tick spray for cats at a nearby grocery store in April.

“I am not guilty of these crimes. In this country I am innocent until proven guilty and that is the law,” she said in a series of text messages to The Guardian after it first reported details of the criminal complaint.

“If I was guilty of crimes, I would never run for public office, putting myself in the public eye under a microscope to be attacked by all political sides.”

Earlier this week, Ms Stella was revealed to be an apparent supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

The online movement claims – without any basis in fact – that people working for the Trump administration are dropping clues about a “deep state” network of paedophiles.

A representative of her campaign told the Right Wing Watch website that Ms Stella “stands 100%” with QAnon.

A former Stella campaign aide later told The Daily Beast that the candidate “tries to portray herself as she supports it, but she doesn’t even understand it”.

Last month Ms Stella officially registered as a Republican candidate for Minnesota’s fifth district, currently represented by Ms Omar – one of the four congresswoman of colour attacked by Mr Trump in his racist “go back” tweets.

This week the right-wing candidate accused Ms Omar of “trying to start a civil war of race baiting this Country,” and repeated Mr Trump’s rhetoric by saying the so-called “squad” were “attempting to destroy our Country from within”.

7a1de6ca7aa8010c14f180d3e5bf1042

That has got to be one of the worst articles I have ever seen assembled.....
I don't know yet if there's a shred of TRUTH to it, but based on the composition
of that obvious " Hit Piece " I'm leaning towards ....It's a pile of Donkey Shit....!

Man Rodent...if this turns out to be False....You will have eclipsed Spola as the
Forum's Lying Dumbass..!

That has got to be one of the worst articles I have ever seen assembled.....
I don't know yet if there's a shred of TRUTH to it, but based on the composition
of that obvious " Hit Piece " I'm leaning towards ....It's a pile of Donkey Shit....!

Man Rodent...if this turns out to be False....You will have eclipsed Spola as the
Forum's Lying Dumbass..!
What did they get wrong?

Criminal t, the head of a criminal party . . . cheat, steal, lie, whatever it takes to win country be damned viva le' party!

"All effective propaganda must be confined to very few points," Adolf Hitler wrote, "which must be brought out in the form of slogans."

"Drain the swamp." "Lock her up." "Build the wall." These are the slogans that former Trump campaign adviser Steve Bannon said won the election in 2016. On Wednesday, at a Trump rally in Greenville, North Carolina, a horrifying new one emerged: "Send her back."

As I've said, it takes a lot to shock me. This chant, however, directly invokes an ideology that I know well, one that connects citizenship to a mythical ethnic or national essence, and demands unquestioning fealty to its leader and symbols. It's called fascism. That's why I stated that what we saw in Greenville is the face of evil, and now I'll explain.

https://www.newsweek.com/yes-send-her-back-face-evili-know-fascism-when-i-see-it-opinion-1450243

Fascism is coming to America. Not simply out of an underground movement of far-right fantasists but from the US presidency. That’s the only rational conclusion we can draw from last night’s Trump rally in North Carolina. And I don't care how much this affronts your preconception of what fascism is.

During a three-minute tirade against the Democratic congresswoman Ilhan Omar, in which Trump delivered a series of smears, the crowd was triggered to chant “Send her back!” — a chant taken up by the hand-picked white women standing behind Trump for the camera shot. Omar was born in Mogadishu but has been an American citizen since 2000. She is among the 40 million US citizens, 14 per cent of the population, who are first generation immigrants.

After Trump unleashed a series of overtly racist tweets against four left-wing Democratic congresswomen, this is always where it was going to end. The narrative that the left is alien to American culture, that politicians like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should “go back” to the places from which their families migrated, was a clear and premeditated attempt to mobilise votes using deep white supremacism.

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/...mps-attacks-ilhan-omar-show-fascism-coming-us

In the American imagination, danger comes mainly in black or brown, to the point that people miss the threat emanating from individuals who happen to be white. In recent years, white terrorists motivated by all sorts of bigotry have shot up white churches and synagogues and concerts and schools and bars and yoga studios. White people, not to mention the rest of us, are being terrorized—primarily by other white people. Any day can be the day they meet the final face of white terror, too.

The fundamental question of our time is whether we have enough respect for humanity to protect against white terror. Do we have the desire and the courage to preserve and extend pockets of equality, liberty, and democracy in the face of those who would subvert and destroy them?

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...elp-other-people-deny-their-prejudice/586198/

Love this. Always a sure bet that if Iz mentions real estate or economics, he’s always 100% wrong. He is exactly ignorant enough to believe his statement.
How many basements have you seen in socal?

There are a few isolated high elevation areas in Norcal where basements might still be built built.
My aunt's house in Santa Monica has a basement, but it was built in the 20s.

Nobody builds a true basement in socal anymore.

How many basements have you seen in socal?

There are a few isolated high elevation areas in Norcal where basements might still be built built.
My aunt's house in Santa Monica has a basement, but it was built in the 20s.

Nobody builds a true basement in socal anymore.
Oh I see. “Any more.”

Fascism is coming to America. Not simply out of an underground movement of far-right fantasists but from the US presidency. That’s the only rational conclusion we can draw from last night’s Trump rally in North Carolina. And I don't care how much this affronts your preconception of what fascism is.

During a three-minute tirade against the Democratic congresswoman Ilhan Omar, in which Trump delivered a series of smears, the crowd was triggered to chant “Send her back!” — a chant taken up by the hand-picked white women standing behind Trump for the camera shot. Omar was born in Mogadishu but has been an American citizen since 2000. She is among the 40 million US citizens, 14 per cent of the population, who are first generation immigrants.

After Trump unleashed a series of overtly racist tweets against four left-wing Democratic congresswomen, this is always where it was going to end. The narrative that the left is alien to American culture, that politicians like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should “go back” to the places from which their families migrated, was a clear and premeditated attempt to mobilise votes using deep white supremacism.

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/...mps-attacks-ilhan-omar-show-fascism-coming-us
So you think antifa is a right wing thing?

Back