Donald J Trump Enemy of the People

So when do the impeachment proceedings start?
For you to cast aspertions regarding anyones scholarly work when you've yet to even site a source for your Robert E' Lee fantasy orders is laughable.
Attorney General Barr, who has forgotten more about US law than you ever knew, knows what he speaks of.
I don't watch or listen to Hannity. Fuck Hannity and fuck you too.

I'm am soooo burn't on :
Tucker Pucker... " Pompous Ass "
Hannity.. " Tick Tock - I own a gun - I know Karate - I Love Fluffy Snowball "
I am soooo Sick of :
Anderson Cooper " Giggle Butt "
Lemon " Don "
Cuomo " Let's get it after Rachel "
Lawrence O"donnell " Please Kick My ass "
Plus :
There's a whole list of MSM pukes that would take pages
who aren't even worth listing ...........
and
The WHOLE Democratic Party which encompasses
ALL of the Jackasses involved in the Coup to take down
" The Apprentice " .....

The Democrats have solidly insured that " Fowty Fie " gets
reelected in 2020....

tenor.gif

For you to cast aspertions regarding anyones scholarly work when you've yet to even site a source for your Robert E' Lee fantasy orders is laughable.
Attorney General Barr, who has forgotten more about US law than you ever knew, knows what he speaks of.
You sure snivel a lot.

Don't believe the hype . . . Love American Style in the age of lies and t

However, GDP still decelerated both over last quarter and last year. This had been expected, as ongoing geopolitical tensions took a bite out of trade-related data, and as business investment softened during the period.

The yawning domestic trade deficit widened to a five-month high in May while April’s gap was revised to be larger than previously reported, according to Commerce Department data released earlier in July. While the monthly reports have been lumpy due to new tariff policies, the data suggested net exports over the past several months were set to weigh on second-quarter economic expansion.

“The data clearly shows signs of a bifurcated economy. Weakness in manufacturing has weighed on components like inventories and fixed investment, but the healthy U.S. consumer has helped buoy the economy as seen in the stable reading on personal consumption expenditures,” Michael Reynolds, investment strategy officer at Glenmede, said in an email. “Altogether, robust domestic consumers are more than offsetting the headwinds of a weakening manufacturing economy.”

In the report, the BEA noted that the deceleration in real GDP in the second quarter “reflected downturns in inventory investment, exports, and nonresidential fixed investment.” However, these impacts were partially offset by an acceleration in personal consumption expenditures (PCE), as well as in federal government spending, it added.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/what-to-expect-in-fridays-gdp-report-222140281.html

Trump-supporting Republican hoping to oust Ilhan Omar charged with stealing from shops

ef85ad0641e1725c988019dbac3f9fda

A Donald Trump-supporting Republican running against Ilhan Omar for Congress in 2020 is accused of shoplifting hundreds of items from stores in Minnesota, according to reports.Danielle Stella, the 31-year-old candidate for the Midwest state, is believed to have been charged with felony theft after getting arrested at a branch of Target in the suburbs of Minneapolis.The Republican is accused of stealing 279 items worth just over $2,300 (£1,850) from the popular retailer in January, and attempting to rob a bottle of tick spray for cats at a nearby grocery store in April.“I am not guilty of these crimes. In this country I am innocent until proven guilty and that is the law,” she said in a series of text messages to The Guardian after it first reported details of the criminal complaint.“If I was guilty of crimes, I would never run for public office, putting myself in the public eye under a microscope to be attacked by all political sides.”Earlier this week, Ms Stella was revealed to be an apparent supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory.The online movement claims – without any basis in fact – that people working for the Trump administration are dropping clues about a “deep state” network of paedophiles.A representative of her campaign told the Right Wing Watch website that Ms Stella “stands 100%” with QAnon.A former Stella campaign aide later told The Daily Beast that the candidate “tries to portray herself as she supports it, but she doesn’t even understand it”.Last month Ms Stella officially registered as a Republican candidate for Minnesota’s fifth district, currently represented by Ms Omar – one of the four congresswoman of colour attacked by Mr Trump in his racist “go back” tweets.This week the right-wing candidate accused Ms Omar of “trying to start a civil war of race baiting this Country,” and repeated Mr Trump’s rhetoric by saying the so-called “squad” were “attempting to destroy our Country from within”.
A Donald Trump-supporting Republican running against Ilhan Omar for Congress in 2020 is accused of shoplifting hundreds of items from stores in Minnesota, according to reports.

Danielle Stella, the 31-year-old candidate for the Midwest state, is believed to have been charged with felony theft after getting arrested at a branch of Target in the suburbs of Minneapolis.

The Republican is accused of stealing 279 items worth just over $2,300 (£1,850) from the popular retailer in January, and attempting to rob a bottle of tick spray for cats at a nearby grocery store in April.

“I am not guilty of these crimes. In this country I am innocent until proven guilty and that is the law,” she said in a series of text messages to The Guardian after it first reported details of the criminal complaint.

“If I was guilty of crimes, I would never run for public office, putting myself in the public eye under a microscope to be attacked by all political sides.”

Earlier this week, Ms Stella was revealed to be an apparent supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

The online movement claims – without any basis in fact – that people working for the Trump administration are dropping clues about a “deep state” network of paedophiles.

A representative of her campaign told the Right Wing Watch website that Ms Stella “stands 100%” with QAnon.

A former Stella campaign aide later told The Daily Beast that the candidate “tries to portray herself as she supports it, but she doesn’t even understand it”.

Last month Ms Stella officially registered as a Republican candidate for Minnesota’s fifth district, currently represented by Ms Omar – one of the four congresswoman of colour attacked by Mr Trump in his racist “go back” tweets.

This week the right-wing candidate accused Ms Omar of “trying to start a civil war of race baiting this Country,” and repeated Mr Trump’s rhetoric by saying the so-called “squad” were “attempting to destroy our Country from within”.

7a1de6ca7aa8010c14f180d3e5bf1042

I told you where to find the data on R. E. Lee's orders. What I find most interesting in your resistance to furthering your education is that you focussed on that one item out of the three reasons I presented why Lee's statues should be taken down, the one that is the least critical of Lee. Orders to kill black troops and their officers rather than capturing and paroling them was policy approved at the highest level - in resolutions passed by the Confederate Congress and signed by Jefferson Davis. The practice only stopped when Lincoln threatened to retaliate man-for-man, officer-for-officer, with prisoners held in Union POW camps.

You had nothing to say about the fact that when some escaped slaves were returned to Lee's plantation and he ordered them to be whipped, and the overseer refused to whip a woman that Lee cursed the man and did it himself.

You also had nothing to say about the fact that Lee was one of the first (perhaps THE first) to be sued by some of his slaves. When his father-in-law died, most of the property was left to Lee's wife with the condition that many of the older slaves would be set free. When Lee, as executor of the estate, refused to free anyone, an abolitionist law team managed to get a suit against him in the name of the slaves in Virginia civil court. The suit was eventually rendered moot by the outbreak of the Civil War and the confiscation by the Union of most of Lee's property.

Back