Donald J Trump Enemy of the People

The same weekend President Donald Trump demanded that the “squad” of progressive congresswomen apologize to Israel, he decided to retweet a notorious far-right British commentator who blamed Jewish leadership for a lethal attack on a U.S. synagogue.

One-time journalist and former U.K. “The Apprentice” contestant Katie Hopkins also touted a “final solution” for Muslims following a terror attack — using the same phrase Adolf Hitler’s Nazis employed to refer to the annihilation of Jews in Europe. The one-time Daily Mail columnist was fired from her job at a British radio station in 2017 after that comment, The Guardian reported. She has also tweeted that “Islam disgusts me” and has compared migrants to “cockroaches.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/katie-ho...sio-cortez-omar-tlaib-pressley-030000231.html
What a yahoo.

Bumper sticker seen: "I am proud to be everything liberals hate"

Hate is a waste of time, bit I'm not fond of fools who be believe the criminal in chief, people who don't mind foreign entities being involved on our elections and those that ask for that help.

Bumper sticker seen: "I am proud to be everything liberals hate"

Hate is a waste of time, bit I'm not fond of fools who be believe the criminal in chief, people who don't mind foreign entities being involved on our elections and those that ask for that help.
Hereʻs a tissue.

Maybe t wants the US to go belly up so he and his new friends can buy it like when he said the great recession would be good for him.

“I think the big loser in all of this, though, is the federal budget,” Akabas said. “The only thing that this deal did was make our long-term debt problems worse.”

One of the key challenges made more difficult is the solvency of Social Security. A recent report by trustees of the program found that the Social Security’s reserve fund could be depleted in 15 years with no action.

“We're just digging that hole even deeper, which means that when we get into the next recession, we might not have the tools to be able to combat it,” Akabas said, adding we could be in for “a potential world of hurt.”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...er-from-the-recent-budget-deal-195707402.html

AAEQAP9.img

Maybe t wants the US to go belly up so he and his new friends can buy it like when he said the great recession would be good for him.

“I think the big loser in all of this, though, is the federal budget,” Akabas said. “The only thing that this deal did was make our long-term debt problems worse.”

One of the key challenges made more difficult is the solvency of Social Security. A recent report by trustees of the program found that the Social Security’s reserve fund could be depleted in 15 years with no action.

“We're just digging that hole even deeper, which means that when we get into the next recession, we might not have the tools to be able to combat it,” Akabas said, adding we could be in for “a potential world of hurt.”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...er-from-the-recent-budget-deal-195707402.html
LMAO! 6 straight years of QE and a near doubling of the national debt. Remind me who wants the US to go BU.

Check reality.

There is a lot of reality in the report, along with documentation and references to show it.

Wait, wait, what am I thinking - of course, that is too much of a task to expect you to actually do anything like scholarly work, so you will be content to accept the Barr/Hannity digest. Am I right?

Why are republicans not only not doing anything about election protection but are actively fighting those that are?
Have you considered seeing a doctor who specializes in "election" problems?
It must be humiliating to be experiencing difficulties with your election.
I wish I could empathize, but sympathy is the best I can do.

Have you considered seeing a doctor who specializes in "election" problems?
It must be humiliating to be experiencing difficulties with your election.
I wish I could empathize, but sympathy is the best I can do.

Are you making a joke out of a threat to American democracy?

There is a lot of reality in the report, along with documentation and references to show it.

Wait, wait, what am I thinking - of course, that is too much of a task to expect you to actually do anything like scholarly work, so you will be content to accept the Barr/Hannity digest. Am I right?
So when do the impeachment proceedings start?
For you to cast aspertions regarding anyones scholarly work when you've yet to even site a source for your Robert E' Lee fantasy orders is laughable.
Attorney General Barr, who has forgotten more about US law than you ever knew, knows what he speaks of.
I don't watch or listen to Hannity. Fuck Hannity and fuck you too.

Back