D1 Women's Soccer Transfers

A bunch of snowflakes with snowflake reasons to switch schools.

Also, has anyone else noticed MAP changed personalities again. Welcome back Amy! I think a couple links to the crap you post about kids to saddleback valley USD would be enlightening to your employer.
I have it blocked but it is sad that between the 2 of them they only have the brain power to remember 1 screen name and password.

The way I told them apart was that she was more negative towards children which is interesting given her job (or maybe explains more) and he is more hostile towards adults.

A bunch of snowflakes with snowflake reasons to switch schools.

Also, has anyone else noticed MAP changed personalities again. Welcome back Amy! I think a couple links to the crap you post about kids to saddleback valley USD would be enlightening to your employer.

Hey pedophile. You and your butt buddy @Fact are pretty dumb.

Soccer
My family member does have his doctorate and is a school psychologist and has a private practice. What you spend depends on where you were educated.
Soccer 43, why is it "dumb". Once you have your undergraduate degree the cost to earn a doctorate would not cost $200,000 more than getting your masters, unless you take years and years to complete it. There are plenty of school psychologist who hold a doctorate and some even have a private practice. If you are an educator you would know this.

Soccer
Soccer 43, why is it "dumb". Once you have your undergraduate degree the cost to earn a doctorate would not cost $200,000 more than getting your masters, unless you take years and years to complete it. There are plenty of school psychologist who hold a doctorate and some even have a private practice. If you are an educator you would know this.
??? I did not rate your post as "dumb"?? A school psychologist is a specific career which requires only a masters degree. You can be both - have your credentials as a school psychologist and be a licensed psychologist but there is a difference between the two as the educational requirements and credentials are different. A psychologist can work as a school psychologist but a school psychologist cannot say they are psychologist. Most schools that offer doctoral degrees (in California for example) are from private schools and cost significantly more than getting a masters degree. And, I never said I am an educator- just have a lot of knowledge about lots of things.

??? I did not rate your post as "dumb"?? A school psychologist is a specific career which requires only a masters degree. You can be both - have your credentials as a school psychologist and be a licensed psychologist but there is a difference between the two as the educational requirements and credentials are different. A psychologist can work as a school psychologist but a school psychologist cannot say they are psychologist. Most schools that offer doctoral degrees (in California for example) are from private schools and cost significantly more than getting a masters degree. And, I never said I am an educator- just have a lot of knowledge about lots of things.

Are you confusing "psychologist" with "psychiatrist"? Also, I am sure the UC system offers plenty of doctorate degrees, and they are public universities.

Are you confusing "psychologist" with "psychiatrist"? Also, I am sure the UC system offers plenty of doctorate degrees, and they are public universities.

No - A psychiatrist is a medical doctor that has completed a minimum of 12 year of education (undergraduate, medical school, residency) and has a medical license and can prescribe medications.

maybe this link is helpful about the topic: http://www.georgegamez.com/2014/08/can-use-term-psychologist/

a UC school typically has hundreds and hundreds of applications for 10-15 spots - very limited, so individuals have to go to the various private schools. Tuition alone at Pepperdine is over $130,000 then there are books, fees, etc over 5-6 years. It is typical for students to walk out with school loans between $150,000-$175,000

Arizona State University.....

Anyone have (or know of) a player heading (high school recruit or transfer) to Sun Devil wsoc the 2018 season or are already there? How is the new coaching crew?

Her's was unique in that the meniscus split from the joint. It was only a matter of stitching it back. They also cleared out some scar tissue. She was told that she would be 100% by June. She has already started rehab and she is non weight bearing for 2 weeks and it will gradually ratchet up. She should be back kicking the ball around by late March early April. The doctor basically said the time table will adjust based on how she responds but June is the amount of time it would typically take for her situation according to him. Her main concern is her fitness due to the limited amount of substitutions at her position.

I hope that helps. Good luck to your player.
Sry for the delayed thanks, for sharing her situation. Sounds similar, a hole drilled through the tibia and suture through it to tie and pull the meniscus root back to the bone. Doc says stem cells from marrow help speed healing. My D had surgery Nov 30. Going to see her surgeon on Feb 24th and hopes she can get on the pitch but he already told her it's a 6 month overall - she also had a grade 2 MCL tear so she was pretty torn up. I wish your d well in getting back. I'm sure she'll get the fitness up - my d is going crazy do just pt, bike etc. wants to run.

Anyone have (or know of) a player heading (high school recruit or transfer) to Sun Devil wsoc the 2018 season or are already there? How is the new coaching crew?

I have heard it put like this....

It is like a train pulling out of the station with no track in front of it.

I have heard it put like this....

It is like a train pulling out of the station with no track in front of it.
Funny. That's kinda what we have heard. We made a quick fly-by on the recruiting / visit trail but, 'eh.

Thanks for the commentary.

I recently played a round of golf with a current Senior Yale college baseball student athlete. We got into the discussion of college recruiting and transfers. He told me all of his buddies who committed to play baseball at D1 universities back East. They all transferred back home after a year or so. He said, a lot of college coaches are liars and will do anything to get a verbal committment. Once they have you in their program their true personalities appear.
That young man is so right about college coaches changing their tune. This past year I heard a crappy story of a freshman QB at a top 5 school who was a top national recruit. He was hosting a big ‘18 QB recruit. At a party the recruit gets cocky and tells his host the head coach has made it clear to him that he has no confidence in the host ever starting for him. Brutal.

This $h1+ happens all the time. It’s sad. The coach that said this is a household name and doesn’t care about anything but wins and $$$.

Based on the exodus out of there and the treatment of those who stayed, I would say wait for the next coaching crew in 2 years.

I figured that I would put this here. They signed a class of 18 players? I wasn't a math major but if they return 10 players their roster is bigger than my kid's team.

http://thesundevils.com/news/2018/3...es-historic-2018-signing-class.aspx?path=wsoc

Ten returning seems a little high, is this a guess on your part? Based on what we have been told he pretty much cleaned house with Boyds recruits, but he did honor some scholarships. Very Happy for a couple of the new players they really wanted to be at ASU for academic reasons.

Back