CSL - Intel On Next Year's Divisions/Levels

"Taking a quick look at the club, and a little history, of where your girl plays, I can see how you might believe that the money is drying up, but what you fail tounderstand is that your daughterlooks to be playing for a shitty clubthat seems to be losing more and more teams every year. What you may not realize is that most of those teams or players are not riding off into thesunset but rather going to other clubs or teams. That's more of a reflectionon the leadership at your club, not theamount of money being spent on clubsoccer. It seems the only thing dryingup is the Fullerton Rangers soccer club. Maybe if they spent more time running the club and playerdevelopment and less time trying torecruit on this board, they wouldn't be drying up."

Hey guys I have a difference in opinion so I'm going to throw a tantrum and bad mouth another club without saying where my kid plays. Grow up. Venatsyo is right, you are a salty troll.

I’m not sure if you are referring to my post of money drying up. My daughter doesn’t play for Rangers or any “shitty team” that you are referring to. My nieces and nephews played at rangers and they all got scholarships in college so not sure that you can make that comment. One of them even played for the US youth team.

If your issue is on my statement That money is drying up. Sure, I could be wrong with that statement.

The facts are that it’s proven by The NY Times article that there’s a 14% reduction in youth soccer players nationwide from several years back. The trend is pointing towards fewer youth players doing soccer.

By the way, I think that we can all agree that there’s not one fantastic club organization better than all others. They all have their issues and opportunities.

Back