CRL Schedule

Lulu

BRONZE
Does anyone know when the CRL schedule will be posted for the olders? I am just wondering for those taking the SAT on Aug 25, if they give any consideration in regards to scheduling the olders on that day.

I think the deadline to register and pay is the the 31st so I wouldn't expect anytime soon. Historically, unless the team will forfeit the game because of the test I don't believe they entirely consider as there are multiple SAT days throughout the year

Historically, if both teams agree and have a field to play at, CRL will accommodate date and venue changes. Just work with the coach and make sure there is communication between the teams.

I thought payment deadline was 7/22 or 7/23,and roster deadline 8/1. Maybe once they see who pays they start setting up schedule. Youngers is up for August dates.

I thought payment deadline was 7/22 or 7/23,and roster deadline 8/1. Maybe once they see who pays they start setting up schedule. Youngers is up for August dates.

Maybe you are right. I thought it was 31st, however we have already paid so I haven't been paying attention

Back