Creationism2

Romans offed an inspiring hippie who threatened their power

Those are your words counselor, not Joe's
Right. He posted a murder scene and called it “when hope began.” I was fleshing out what had happened and asking why is that the beginning of hope. You don’t like my characterization of the facts? You don’t like my question? What?

Right. He posted a murder scene and called it “when hope began.” I was fleshing out what had happened and asking why is that the beginning of hope. You don’t like my characterization of the facts? You don’t like my question? What?
Hope is an optimistic state of mind that is based on an expectation of positive outcomes with respect to events and circumstances in one's life or the world at large. As a verb, its definitions include: "expect with confidence" and "to cherish a desire with anticipation".

Hope is an optimistic state of mind that is based on an expectation of positive outcomes with respect to events and circumstances in one's life or the world at large. As a verb, its definitions include: "expect with confidence" and "to cherish a desire with anticipation".

What did this cause you to feel hope for? The fall of the Roman Empire?

What did this cause you to feel hope for? The fall of the Roman Empire?
Nutters try to drape themselves in the flag, attempt to wield the Constitution like a sword and then make believe they have faith so they can use the Bible as a shield. They really aren't fooling anyone but themselves.

What does that word have to do with the picture you posted, claiming the murder was the beginning of hope? That seems weird even for you.

What does that word have to do with the picture you posted, claiming the murder was the beginning of hope? That seems weird even for you.

The Message of the Cross

17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not with eloquent words of wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. 18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”…

Nutters try to drape themselves in the flag, attempt to wield the Constitution like a sword and then make believe they have faith so they can use the Bible as a shield. They really aren't fooling anyone but themselves.
The bible is actually likened to double edged sword and not a shield:

12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Back