Creationism2

I'm not Catholic.

Nor are you properly educated it appears......

You still have " somewhat " of a brain and you can " try ' to convey an
opinion developed within that thick skull you carry upon your shoulders
on the matter instead of regurgitating Democratic talking points....

Because so far you appear like a spoiled/soiled brat in a sandbox with
red ants.....

It has become apparent in the last year and a half what form of government you prefer. Is that why you joined the Union?
Must you continue to show your ignorance of all things? Thick with cut & paste like the rest of your nutter friends. Every time you people attempt to step out on your own it you foolish. You should stick with the pre-packaged propaganda talking points you are fed.

Must you continue to show your ignorance of all things? Thick with cut & paste like the rest of your nutter friends. Every time you people attempt to step out on your own it you foolish. You should stick with the pre-packaged propaganda talking points you are fed.
You are never happy.

Fascist

Care for another plate of bitter crow Mr Rodent......

Underwater Basket Weaving 101/102 seems to be the
courses you excelled in......

One Chick-fil-A Owner is Proving Why the Christian Chicken Chain is the Best Fast Food Chain in America
Brandon Morse
During construction, Owner Chris Spires says his team members will be deployed throughout the area, serving with non-profit organizations including schools, parks and recreation, and Active Grace, a center that helps the homeless transition back to work.

After the restaurant is remodeled, it will reportedly have two drive-thru ordering lanes that will merge into a single payment and pickup lane.

Spires says he’s hoping to give back to the community that has supported him.

“For the past 14 years, I have served the Plainfield community side by side with some amazing Team Members,” said Spires. “The support of our amazing community is the reason we are able to expand and renovate our restaurant. We are thrilled to spend some time while we are closed supporting organizations that make Plainfield and the surrounding areas such a wonderful place to live and do business.”

"You people".... now that's not a racist derogatory statement. Keep it up Rat boy, soon your alcoholic stupor is gonna get you in some big trouble.

Vintage rat babble.
Some of your finest work yet.
Bravo, rat.

I quit when the proposed land for a Catholic High School in Oceanside near the Mission San Luis Rey had to be sold to pay for what some of those priests had done.
I planned on having my kids go to school there.
Im still Catholic, but I dont participate like I used to.
Sad.
Very sad, I am sure the church helps a bunch of people.

Back