Costco Shootings

From Rose and the Arrangement, from 1973 KGB Homegrown album --

The idea was to raise money for local charities by selling an album with songs by locals about the San Diego area. "Back in Chula Vista" is the only one I remember.

Allegedly, a young unknown musician named Stephen Bishop submitted "On and On", which was not accepted for the final cut. He changed some lyrics ("Down in La Jolla" became "Down in Jamaica", etc) and had his biggest hit.

My goodness gracious....that's the most disjointed Thread posting in quite awhile.
You have always been a big backer of murders who kill for no reason. I expect you to jump right in on this one no matter what the evidence shows, like always. Seems like the kind of childhood trauma you must have experienced, being held while someone is murdered . . . but you were probably dropped on your head.

You have always been a big backer of murders who kill for no reason. I expect you to jump right in on this one no matter what the evidence shows, like always. Seems like the kind of childhood trauma you must have experienced, being held while someone is murdered . . . but you were probably dropped on your head.

You should be glad you didn't grow up in my neighborhood......
You would have been " traumatized "....your kind didn't last long.

Poor thing, you're all grown up now, get over it.

Like I stated " Your kind didn't last long "....

That's why you deplore Trump so much...
He's successful and doesn't put up with " Little Fella's "
like you....

Poor Poor Rodent...try as you may, try as you might...
you've never been any good at a fight.

Like I stated " Your kind didn't last long "....

That's why you deplore Trump so much...
He's successful and doesn't put up with " Little Fella's "
like you....

Poor Poor Rodent...try as you may, try as you might...
you've never been any good at a fight.
You are the one who fell for the con, man.

I have that one and the other Homegrown LPs in my collection. Someday maybe they will be worth what they cost originally.

That's the only song I remember off any of them. I used to mutter it whenever we went to a game down there.

"We're back in
Chula Vista, Chula Vista"

"We're stuck in

"We're leavin'

... choose one as appropriate.

My kids had no idea what I was talking about.

Sometimes when I hear a song on KGB that makes me think "How did that get on the radio?" I wonder if it might be a nostalgia rerun from an old Homegrown album.

That's the only song I remember off any of them. I used to mutter it whenever we went to a game down there.

"We're back in

"We're stuck in

"We're leavin'

... choose one as appropriate.

My kids had no idea what I was talking about.

Sometimes when I hear a song on KGB that makes me think "How did that get on the radio?" I wonder if it might be a nostalgia rerun from an old Homegrown album.
"There's a full moon on Bacon Street . . ."

Back