College Recruiting (Women): Any Difference Among DA Clubs

No. Every training center my daughter has attended has also has ECNL and other players.
I was curious since the only girls on the YNT ID roster were on DA teams. I’m sure these girls are very talented and deserving, but wasn’t sure if it was exclusive to DA players.

I was curious since the only girls on the YNT camp roster were on DA teams. I’m sure these girls are very talented and deserving, but wasn’t sure if it was exclusive to DA players.

That’s a YNT training center roster, not a camp roster. I can’t speak for SoCal, but in NorCal, every single training center roster at my DD’s age group in the past 3 years has included ECNL players and many have included players that are not in DA or ECNL.

If US soccer includes only DA girls they will be digging their own grave.

If the NBA, NFL, MLB only recruited players from power 6 conferences they would have missed out on some great players.

That’s a YNT training center roster, not a camp roster. I can’t speak for SoCal, but in NorCal, every single training center roster at my DD’s age group in the past 3 years has included ECNL players and many have included players that are not in DA or ECNL.
In SoCal is there just 1 training center or did they ever get on going in San Diego? Seems like Socal has enough talent given the above article that the area can support 2.

Back