Climate and Weather

Cough cough gag. Okay I'm back from my at home science experiment. No mom I didn't steal the cookie. And believe me when I tell you CO2 is clean as mountain air.

Somebody call 911. I burned my mouth on the trucks tailpipe and my lips have fused together!!!
I get it!
Because its really hot, and it burns the lips together!
You are too funny, aff-leet!
Nobody as funny as you, thats for sure!

Please don't tell me you doubt the grit of the only redneck born west of the 405? Of course I'll do it again. Go Raiders!!

Grew up in the thick of redneck actually. Runs the gamut from cowboy poet to pure bubba. Some would give a stranger the shirt off their back and some would just as soon kill you as look at you. Not familiar with the California sub-species but just people in the end I guess.

Grew up in the thick of redneck actually. Runs the gamut from cowboy poet to pure bubba. Some would give a stranger the shirt off their back and some would just as soon kill you as look at you. Not familiar with the California sub-species but just people in the end I guess.
Unfortunately, aff-leet is dead.
He died in a horribly freakish plumbing accident involving two midgets and a backhoe.
He will be missed, or not.

His last words were, "Renesawnce man, Ima RENASAWNCE MAN!,..not a redne,..."
That was it, and he was gone.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, aff-leet is dead.
He died in a horribly freakish plumbing accident involving two midgets and a backhoe.
He will be missed, or not.

His last words were, "Renesawnce man, Ima RENASAWNCE MAN!,..not a redne,..."
That was it, and he was gone.

It was the thoughts and prayers of all my fans here on the forums, who fell on hard times while I was gone, that brought me back to the forums like a flaming Phoenix!

It was the thoughts and prayers of all my fans here on the forums, who fell on hard times while I was gone, that brought me back to the forums like a flaming Phoenix!
I knew aff-leet.
We served in the senate together.
Aff-leet was a friend of mine.
You're no aff-leet

Back