Calll iit like I see it

What, Chicken Iz didn’t keep them in business??!!

Payless ShoeSource
is expected to file for bankruptcy and close all of its some-2,300 stores in the United States, according to Reuters. ... The Topeka, Kansas-based company first filed for bankruptcy back in April 2017 and closed about 400 “underperforming” stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.18 hours ago

What, Chicken Iz didn’t keep them in business??!!

Payless ShoeSource
is expected to file for bankruptcy and close all of its some-2,300 stores in the United States, according to Reuters. ... The Topeka, Kansas-based company first filed for bankruptcy back in April 2017 and closed about 400 “underperforming” stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.18 hours ago
Don't worry, there must be plenty of other places for you to get your heels.

I wonder if Huntington Beach will prevail against Gov Gav. He could be in for a fight since HB residents like their city and don't want to see it changed.

I wonder if Huntington Beach will prevail against Gov Gav. He could be in for a fight since HB residents like their city and don't want to see it changed.

HB should send Gov Gavin Gruesome a jar of Peanut Butter and a Bus ticket back to
his " Favorite " pier by the sea...

He's related to Nancy Pelosi ( True !) and trained under Willie Brown ( True ! )....
Worked with Kamala Harris who was Willie's concubine....

He likes to brag about his businesses he started with " Getty " money....
Kinda sounds like the disparaging lines they use against " Our " POTUS...

Not you, maybe, because you have your "family" who does so well in real estate, but many of your fellow losers on here are mad at the cost of living in CA. So we have laws in this state to help create more affordable living. HB better abide by the law, unless a court declares it unconstitutional.

Not you, maybe, because you have your "family" who does so well in real estate, but many of your fellow losers on here are mad at the cost of living in CA. So we have laws in this state to help create more affordable living. HB better abide by the law, unless a court declares it unconstitutional.

Nothing like a " Messy " pretzel for a comment...do you even own a house.

HB can do what they want for the betterment of their taxpaying citizens, and
Gov Gavin Gruesome can pound sand and promote his homeless poop patrol
employment fantasies elsewhere....

Lol! Hanging out with E much?

HB has already declared that that they are in compliance so the question is who will blink first.
That’s actually not the question, dummy. HB has been sued by CA. Usually the parties settle and that will mean HB will he forced to make concessions toward affordable housing. If it goes to trial, nobody blinked.

That’s actually not the question, dummy. HB has been sued by CA. Usually the parties settle and that will mean HB will he forced to make concessions toward affordable housing. If it goes to trial, nobody blinked.
Just because a lawsuit has been filled doesn't mean squat. HB has already claimed that they are in compliance. Unless the state has proof then this is just an attempt by the rookie gov to try to flex his muscles.

Just because a lawsuit has been filled doesn't mean squat. HB has already claimed that they are in compliance. Unless the state has proof then this is just an attempt by the rookie gov to try to flex his muscles.
Usually you don’t prove a negative.
As I said, HB will make concessions and build more affordable housing. As bummed as your wealthy real estate “family” may be to have lower income housing in their community, maybe they’ll get contracts to build or sell or manage them!

They better huh? You gonna get em? You brown shirts crack me up.

Usually you don’t prove a negative.
As I said, HB will make concessions and build more affordable housing.
What are you talking about? Are you sitting with Rat getting drunk? You don't prove a negative... umm. The burden of proof is on the state, not HB man. I thought you were a lawyer.. maybe a bad one.

Back