BOYCOTT THE NFL IN 2018 - 2019 .....CRIPPLE THE LEAGUE !!!

I’m with you. I know, can you believe it? I am not going to attend a single professional football game at Jack Murphy Stadium this season to support your boycott.

Go ahead " Non Original Thought " PUSSY !

no-nfl.jpg

Thugs? Ah yes, that is a white supremacist term for black men.

Thugs.....

Hmmm...let's see.

Merriam-Webster

Thug:

Definition of thug
: a brutal ruffian or assassin : gangster, tough

Example:
  1. He was beaten and robbed by street thugs.

2. the Mob boss regularly sent his thugs after people who were slow to pay their debts

I just can't find the " Racist " implication you imply....How's it feel to Lie, once again.

You know ....I just wanted to give you a chance at telling the TRUTH one time, but
alas once again you are PROVEN to be that Forum LIAR along with Spola....

That's just sad.....You are a PROVEN race baiting KKK Democratic wanna be Thug....
Buy some new absorbent adult pampers, I hear you really wet your pants when confronted
with the TRUTH in Person....

Poor Rodent......you've been like this your whole life.....Little crybaby peepee Thug.

The NFL had 20 of the top 30 rated shows last year. Your bending over for Trump hasn't hurt them one iota, but you seem to be enjoying it.

Yep....and John McCain never spilled the beans did he....
Nor did Hillary Rodham Clinton have any involvement in the
gun running that led to the Benghazi incident......Nah....
The only persons bending over for a culo invasion are YOU
and your fellow Democrats.....You and YOURS are into
MS-13 style jump in's...Your too afraid now to admit what
" Your " hidden TRUTH is.....

Go ahead " Non Original Thought " PUSSY !
First, I think you’re right. I’m also planning to not attend any NFL games at Candlestick Park. And I’ll raise you no shows at the Oakland Coliseum starting either next season or the one after. Based on construction schedules.

Second, how ‘bout that Duncan Hunter, Jr. explanation? A cross-thread issue you have intentionally ignored.

Back