boy 2005 looking for try outs

Panenka

SILVER
hello so cal forum posting this for a friend he is looking for a team for his son

We are in the same boat. With the new age matrix and having 2 boys playing club we have been to different clubs trying out we should find a home soon.

hello so cal forum posting this for a friend he is looking for a team for his son

BOCA Jr's OC 05 is looking for 1 or 2 quality players to complete our Gold team. We play at gold level for CSL and we are also in CRL. I'm the manager, so let me know if your interested...

Thanks
RC

BOCA Jr's OC 05 is looking for 1 or 2 quality players to complete our Gold team. We play at gold level for CSL and we are also in CRL. I'm the manager, so let me know if your interested...

Thanks
RC

Boca impressed yesterday with a win over Albion Academy in the Albion Cup. Those kids worked the entire game. Congrats to them!

FC Premier 2005 Chavez is also looking has a few spots available for the right player.
Premier has been recruiting kids and coaches, bringing in part and full teams, and shuffling players between tiers since during state cup. Things still seem to change every 2 weeks. Talk to families on the sidelines before committing.

Back