Beach Perez vs. Albion

S F

Anaheim vs. Beach Perez

Surf vs. Blues

Finals

Anaheim vs. Surf

Champs

Anaheim

In my opinion, the three toughest teams are Anaheim, Beach Perez and Surf.

This is my prediction subject to change if players are injured, absent or teams have guest players. I know Blues does that.

Q F

Anaheim vs. Eagles

Surf vs. Blues Rennie

Blues vs. Strikers

Beach Perez vs. Albion

S F

Anaheim vs. Beach Perez

Surf vs. Blues

Finals

Anaheim vs. Surf

Champs

Anaheim

In my opinion, the three toughest teams are Anaheim, Beach Perez and Surf.

This is my prediction subject to change if players are injured, absent or teams have guest players. I know Blues does that.

Schedule

Hyperlink above for those watching from home. I like your top three @Unknown! I had Anaheim making a deeper run at Surf Cup. Lets see if they can get past SD Surf to take the Cup. We will have an early preview of your final match up as they meet up in group play.

So many strong teams and tough games, both semi finals games went to OT between Anaheim/Beach & Surf/Strikers. Surf wins 3-0 in the finals.

I was close on my predictions. Strikers surprised me. I don't know what happened to Blues. Great job to all of the teams that made it to the semifinals. Congratulations to San Diego Surf for a well deserve victory.

Some great 06 teams out there. Some great players too. Surf has 3 or 4 that stand out...forward, left wing, and center back. Both semis were fun games to watch.

Back