Best thing for knee protection.

So let me preface this with that fact that we have not used these GForm pads for soccer nor do I personally know anyone who uses these knee pads for soccer. However, my son used these knee pads for BMX racing and they're a great product (all their products are fairly well regarded). Lightweight, slim and protects from scrapes and impacts. They worked great for my son and he didn't even notice them. Cool technology, the soft rubber on the sleeve hardens on impact.

https://g-form.com/knee-pads-mountain-bike-skateboard

Hi, our DD wears the GForm shin guards and loves them. For futsal she wears GForm Knee, Elbow, and compression padded slider w/ tailbone pad. The GForm stuff is really good. Maybe a little excessive, but she says it is comfortable and she feels protected, so I guess that is what matters. We are looking for turf knee sleeves as well as the season is about to start and they have few turf games and she does not want to wear long pants because of the heat, but does not want to wear just shorts w/ sliders. First game is a week away on turf so we need to figure something out.

Hi, our DD wears the GForm shin guards and loves them. For futsal she wears GForm Knee, Elbow, and compression padded slider w/ tailbone pad. The GForm stuff is really good. Maybe a little excessive, but she says it is comfortable and she feels protected, so I guess that is what matters. We are looking for turf knee sleeves as well as the season is about to start and they have few turf games and she does not want to wear long pants because of the heat, but does not want to wear just shorts w/ sliders. First game is a week away on turf so we need to figure something out.
If you only have a few games on turf, just wear dri-fit tights under shorts... with or without sliders. MY OPINION: a few games isn't bad enough to justify a whole pad or pants when a pair of $20 tights will get more use and be sufficient. Like I said in a previous post, my son plays in tights, sliders and shorts. He wears dri-fit tights and long sleeves to every practice all year, regardless of temperature.
We usually wear through the knees in a few months. We have not found anything that survives knee rubbing on the turf so any front smother technique just destroys everything.
I think Old Navy has some thicker dri-fit as well. And, I recently saw Nike Dri-Fit baseball tights with knee pads. I passed on them. (They were at a Marshall's for $30. https://www.eastbay.com/product/mod...C3SwSNBsUCRX3u8umYhoCa5kQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds)

Back