Any teams looking for 01 players?

Since my daughter is the only H.S. Junior on her current 01 team, she has to find a new team to play on for 1 year......thanks birth year change! :( Anyways, wondering what is out there for her.
I'm sure she's not the only one in this situation.

Since my daughter is the only H.S. Junior on her current 01 team, she has to find a new team to play on for 1 year......thanks birth year change! :( Anyways, wondering what is out there for her.
What area are you in?

Sherrie,

My daughter is in the same boat. What level did you daughter play at last season? I manage/coach a team at Strikers FC North that could be a fit depending on your daughter's level of play. Feel free to email me directly at richie@ecoparts.com.

Richie

Sherrie

Are you still looking to place Lily on a team? If you don’t mind driving to Ladera I have a 2001 squad looking for 1 more solid player. We play CSL Gold or Premier (depending on State Cup and NPL results this spring). I have players from 6 different HS playing for me all with way from Los Al to SJH.

I just signed Ashleigh Best to my squad for the fall who I believe your daughter knows.

The squad is a 2001 but young. I have three players leaving after State Cup and have filled 2 of these three roster slots already. So I’m looking for one more player.

If you are interested to know more text me at+19492924930

Bob Hazen

Give Save Sabet a call or text. His LA Galaxy OC West 2001/2002s are Discovery League, Gotsoocer #9 State ranking. Legit team for sure. They train in Seal Beach.

Dave Sabet 1 (562) 416-2725

Back