An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

No seriously, you have a deep set in case of t derangement syndrome that has triggered your already fragile mental state sending you even deeper into the chasm of doubt and misguided fear.

No Seriously...Rodent ..You need help with your Mental State, you support a Criminal Empire
that tried to take down a duly elected President and YOU know that is TRUE !
Fragile.....yes you are.
Misguided....yes you are.
Deranged....quite possibly.
Triggered...yes you are !
Each and every time you post it supports my case.

Two more Republican State Senators found dead in the last three days..
One was investigating the Clinton Foundation's mishandling of 27 Million
in Arkansas....Yeah Arkancide.

The other ....dead from gunshot wounds ....information pending.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck . . .

Harvard rescinds offer to Parkland gun rights activist after racist messages surface online

Virginia GOP loses in Supreme Court racial gerrymandering case

Kyle Kashuv, a Parkland, Fla., shooting survivor turned gun rights activist and conservative pundit, was set to attend Harvard University next year.

But Kashuv announced on Twitter Monday that the school rescinded its acceptance offer after racist messages he exchanged with other students months before the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School surfaced online.

Kashuv posted letters he exchanged with Harvard officials beginning late last month, when the racist comments he made in a shared Google document and text messages were shared by fellow students and published by HuffPost. Kashuv repeatedly used the N-word and referred to black athletes at the school as “n***** jocks.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harvard-...kland-kyle-kashuv-racist-slurs-191409135.html

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck . . .

Harvard rescinds offer to Parkland gun rights activist after racist messages surface online

Virginia GOP loses in Supreme Court racial gerrymandering case

Kyle Kashuv, a Parkland, Fla., shooting survivor turned gun rights activist and conservative pundit, was set to attend Harvard University next year.

But Kashuv announced on Twitter Monday that the school rescinded its acceptance offer after racist messages he exchanged with other students months before the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School surfaced online.

Kashuv posted letters he exchanged with Harvard officials beginning late last month, when the racist comments he made in a shared Google document and text messages were shared by fellow students and published by HuffPost. Kashuv repeatedly used the N-word and referred to black athletes at the school as “n***** jocks.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harvard-...kland-kyle-kashuv-racist-slurs-191409135.html

Rodents aren't " Ducks " , but you walk like one....

You nutters might now all own a future collectors item, amongst idiots like yourselves of course . . . nono probably has more than one copy in case one is seized.

Newtown parents score a win in growing fight against hoaxers

The father of a victim of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre has won a defamation lawsuit against the authors of a book that claimed the shooting never happened — the latest victory for victims' relatives who have been taking a more aggressive stance against conspiracy theorists.

The book, "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook," has also been pulled from shelves to settle claims against its publisher filed by Lenny Pozner, whose 6-year-old son Noah was killed in the shooting.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sandy-hook-families-switch-tactics-052623851.html

You nutters might now all own a future collectors item, amongst idiots like yourselves of course . . . nono probably has more than one copy in case one is seized.

Newtown parents score a win in growing fight against hoaxers

The father of a victim of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre has won a defamation lawsuit against the authors of a book that claimed the shooting never happened — the latest victory for victims' relatives who have been taking a more aggressive stance against conspiracy theorists.

The book, "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook," has also been pulled from shelves to settle claims against its publisher filed by Lenny Pozner, whose 6-year-old son Noah was killed in the shooting.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sandy-hook-families-switch-tactics-052623851.html
Huspolaism is alive and well.

Two more Republican State Senators found dead in the last three days..
One was investigating the Clinton Foundation's mishandling of 27 Million
in Arkansas....Yeah Arkancide.

The other ....dead from gunshot wounds ....information pending.
I hear Hillary is running a child molestation ring and a Republican State Senator assassination ring out of your huge, dumb ass.
Is it true?

Just learned of the tragic and untimely death of the two year old, NRATV. I think I speak for all of us in the off topic forums as I offer our heartfelt thoughts and prayers to the loved ones on their loss.

Just learned of the tragic and untimely death of the two year old, NRATV. I think I speak for all of us in the off topic forums as I offer our heartfelt thoughts and prayers to the loved ones on their loss.
. . . and I'm not sure the nutters in here will get the meaning behind your new avatar, they don't do history (unless they have been told a revisionist version), especially that of the US military or any of it's actual honored soldiers.

Do you enjoy always being wrong?
Hasn’t been correct yet.
And his “chicken hawk” stuff is always funny.
His fake bravado. The way he talks about money there’s no bigger chicken anywhere.
“Whoa, when you borrow money the bank gets collateral and they make money on you! Whoa, that’s scary! I don’t do that. Mortgages scare me!”
There’s no “hawk” with him...just chicken.

Back