Air Quality - Holy Jim Fire

2fo7rl.jpg
I think you got the words wrong.
That’s the look when she says: “Dad, you can just drop me off at practice, no other parents stay anymore”

The view of the Holy Fire blowing up yesterday afternoon from my chair at OCGP.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    841.2 KB · Views: 44
We keep talking about the air quality because of the fire, but the air quality at SoCal Sports Plex is horrendous year round if you are on the wrong field at a time when the wind is blowing in the wrong direction. I had several tiny physical pieces of something (manure I suppose) fly into my eye. I can only imagine what I breath in. I don't mind the smell too much, I understand it is the price to get so much land for cheap in San Diego County, its the physical things I don't want to breath in. Those fields in the Northwest of the park, far left as you enter, are the fields that get it the worst.

We keep talking about the air quality because of the fire, but the air quality at SoCal Sports Plex is horrendous year round if you are on the wrong field at a time when the wind is blowing in the wrong direction. I had several tiny physical pieces of something (manure I suppose) fly into my eye. I can only imagine what I breath in. I don't mind the smell too much, I understand it is the price to get so much land for cheap in San Diego County, its the physical things I don't want to breath in. Those fields in the Northwest of the park, far left as you enter, are the fields that get it the worst.

You don't like eucalyptus?

That is Oceanside's green waste composting and recycling facility. There is no manure flying around.

Back