A way to provide feedback to clubs/coaches

So, someone I know has been working on a webapp to provide feedback to clubs/coaches, kinda like yelp for youth sports. They still don't have a lot of the clubs/coaches added in, but are working on getting that data... meanwhile, you can check it out and start leaving feedback on www.grademycoach.com...

Another service to enable parents or others to anonymously criticize coaches on an un-definable 100-point scale. :(

(edited to delete comment on 1 rating found on the site)

Another service to enable parents or others to anonymously criticize coaches on an un-definable 100-point scale. :(

(edited to delete comment on 1 rating found on the site)
What makes it "un-definable" and why assume it's to criticize? Why not praise those that deserve it?

I looked up the two Cal South anonymous ratings that are already posted. What defines one coach "earning" 13/100 for Leadership or 15/100 for Communication from one anonymous poster? What if I gave the same coach an 85 ..... now he's 50/100 for Communication? What good is that?

So, someone I know has been working on a webapp to provide feedback to clubs/coaches, kinda like yelp for youth sports. They still don't have a lot of the clubs/coaches added in, but are working on getting that data... meanwhile, you can check it out and start leaving feedback on www.grademycoach.com...

I tried putting in the names of several clubs and coaches I know. I got nothing out. Am I doing it wrong?

I looked up the two Cal South anonymous ratings that are already posted. What defines one coach "earning" 13/100 for Leadership or 15/100 for Communication from one anonymous poster? What if I gave the same coach an 85 ..... now he's 50/100 for Communication? What good is that?
I guess I'm confused by your statement... are you saying that unless enough people respond information may not be what you want? what happens when only 1 person leaves a movie review on rotten tomatoes, it's just that person's opinion... you have experience w/ a coach/club that you think should be "rewarded", leave a positive review. reviews are based on personal experiences. the score is computed based on the answers the reviewer provides, they don't just type in a score and say that's what I think...

I tried putting in the names of several clubs and coaches I know. I got nothing out. Am I doing it wrong?
They don't have a lot of the coach/club profiles loaded... if there's a specific list of clubs / coaches you wanted to see added sooner than later, post them here, I'll aks their team check here to prioritize the input...

Coaches move around all the time. Someone going to be constantly updating and checking? Otherwise only the coach's name matters.
Maybe list previous clubs? And also maybe a drop down on which club with the coach your experience was with if that person wishes? Just some thoughts.

Coaches move around all the time. Someone going to be constantly updating and checking? Otherwise only the coach's name matters.
Maybe list previous clubs? And also maybe a drop down on which club with the coach your experience was with if that person wishes? Just some thoughts.
I think the plan is to keep the data up to do date as much as possible (not sure how they plan on doing that), with coaches/clubs managing their own profiles down the road.

When you review a coach, you have the option to chose the club the review is for as coaches can either have history w/ multiple clubs or can coach at more than one place at the same time.

Back