2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

True. As a matter of fact, this year my kiddos 1st college game, 1st start, 1st assignment was to mark ms Caruso. And as a proud pop, i think she did her job (for 44min).....then Caruso did her thing, broke loose, and score 3straight (lol - dang, welcome to college ball dd) :)

Totally agree not to sleep on Georgetown....great program, great coach (straight shooting, good dude) and a fantastic academic institution......But there ain’t no-way in hell they’re going to beat NC. They simply don’t have the platoons of talent that NC or any other finalist do.
Can you fricken believe this season is almost over?

Just a thought -- Ask a friend or two to set their DVR for ESPN-U today -- or better yet, email a bunch of folks you know-- as it would be nice to see these games get good ratings numbers for the suits at the networks.

every viewer helps grow the game.

Thank you

Just a thought --Ask a friend or two to set their DVR for ESPN-U today -- or better yet, email a bunch of folks you know-- as it would be nice to see these games get good ratings numbers for the suits at the networks.

every viewer helps grow the game.

Thank you

All ACC final...UNC v FSU. UNC wins on Sunday. Makes sense because ESPN-U is going away next year to become the ACC Network...might as well start now.

UNC and G’town going to OT. Tar Heels blew a tremendous opportunity with 5:30 left. Couldn’t convert a PK on a newly substituted keeper.

UNC takes it 1-0. Great build up of passes to get the winner. Lots of opportunities for the Heels in OT. Very entertaining match.

UNC and G’town going to OT. Tar Heels blew a tremendous opportunity with 5:30 left. Couldn’t convert a PK on a newly substituted keeper.
While I’m a big fan of the Hoyas.....like last year, this is where their ride ends. So.....because you were so impressed by Nof-carolina, let’s call it NC/Stan final - I’ve got Stan winning the natty....bottle of Macallan 10 or 12 will do:)

Lmk if we a go, and your libation of choice.
I got FSU.
Lets do this.

Back