2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

Apparently in order to get a straight red a player must scruff another players hair like a grandpa does to a 7 year old. Its true...happened to Ronaldo today!

fyi

FRIDAY:
Colorado at Oregon State 4:00 (PAC-12 Network)
Utah at Oregon (Live Stream) 7:00
Arizona at Stanford (PAC-12 Network)
Washington State at UCLA (PAC-12 Network)

SATURDAY:
Washington at USC 12:00 (PAC-12 Network)
Arizona State at Cal 1:00 (live stats only as of this time)

good luck to all the SoCal players scattered across the country

after last night's various upsets out east, the NCAA season continues to be fun to watch

Quick question. What happened to The Driver?
Yeah he ghosted this place. I actually met him on the sidelines once, though he didn't know it. He's a really good dude. Like most folks on this forum, you can't judge someone by their online persona. He's got a kid playing D1 and another one will be soon. Both are very good.

Yeah he ghosted this place. I actually met him on the sidelines once, though he didn't know it. He's a really good dude. Like most folks on this forum, you can't judge someone by their online persona. He's got a kid playing D1 and another one will be soon. Both are very good.
Appreciate the response. I loved his posts, which is why I was curious about where he went.

And South Carolina is in OT with Mississippi State. SEC soccer is so ugly and physical.
I was thinking that myself while watching A&M v Arkansas. Ping pong ball, very little possession either way. 3 passes and bang into the box. It was certainly effective for Arkansas. I also felt that the ref was letting all kinds of fouls go, but that' probably consistent in all of college soccer.

Back