2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

It’s on like Donkey Kong!

They are going to be crushed emotionally. $C has no bench, a bad defense, overrated forwards that have never performed against the UCLA defenders, and only one good midfielder.

My friend it’s going to be funny. The real problem is $C is going to need to win the game to hold off Colorado, Arizona or Wazzu for 3rd.

Injuries, depth and consistent solid play for the duration on an entire game will decide the Pac-12. It’s clear Stanford checks all three boxes.

I’m concerned about USC. They dominated USD but the final score of 3-2 tells me despite the domination there are periods of mental let downs. Same goes for UCLA.

Careful. Colorado and Oregon are better this year. And of course wazzu and UW are tough.

Cal, asu and Utah not that great this year.

Injuries, depth and consistent solid play for the duration on an entire game will decide the Pac-12. It’s clear Stanford checks all three boxes.

I’m concerned about USC. They dominated USD but the final score of 3-2 tells me despite the domination there are periods of mental let downs. Same goes for UCLA.

Careful. Colorado and Oregon are better this year. And of course wazzu and UW are tough.

Cal, asu and Utah not that great this year.

You have yet to see UCLA play at full strength for more than 20 minutes. Just wait.

With all due respect Colorado hasn’t played anybody and Oregon isn’t in UCLA’s zip code even with their improvements. Like it or not it’s the usual 3 horse race in the PAC 12.

@CaliKlines where is your post about non-conference records at now? Seems like the ACC might be the 3rd best conference and based on what happens tomorrow the PAC 12 looks to finish at worst 2nd and possibly first. Not bad for a top heavy conference.

Arizona. Don’t sleep on them

I’m cheering for them to be the disruptive team in the conference. UCLA believes that them and Wazzu cost them a #1 seed last year. That won’t be a mistake that they make this year. They both have plenty of talent and a game plan.

At full strength and playing to full potential, Stanford beats UCLA and everyone else very easily. And that’s a big IF and why we play the game.

At full strength and playing to full potential, Stanford beats UCLA and everyone else very easily. And that’s a big IF and why we play the game.

We will see about that. Two keeper errors was the difference in the national championship game last season and a disallowed goal was the difference the time before. I think North Carolina showed you that Stanford isn’t as far ahead as you think. You will see soon enough.

We will see about that. Two keeper errors was the difference in the national championship game last season and a disallowed goal was the difference the time before.
Bullshit! It was a shitty performance (two years in a row, tbh) from a national anthem kneeling left back who chokes in big games.

Where are all my Pep Peeps meeting before tomorrow’s game?
Im having breakfast with my kid in the Bu.
Marmalades at 8.
You're more than welcome to meet us there.
We're going up early because I have to install a new faucet at her condo before game time.
I know its early, but I never turn down a job.

btw, congrats on your daughter's return to live action.
She made the difference.

I found this 2020 NWSL draft preview to be an entertaining listen.. .

http://www.allwhitekit.com/?p=16692

RANK NAME POSITION SCHOOL
1 Jessie Fleming MF (AMC, DMC), F (CF) UCLA
2 Tierna Davidson D (CB), MF (DMC) Stanford
3 Deyna Castellanos F (CF), MF (AMC) Florida State
4 Kaleigh Riehl D (CB) Penn State
5 Ally Watt F (CF) Texas A&M
6 Tziarra King F (LW) NC State
7 Grace Fisk D (CB) South Carolina
8 Evelyne Viens F (CF) South Florida
9 Kaiya McCullough D (CB) UCLA
10 Julia Bingham D (LB) USC
11 Ella Stevens MF (AMC) Duke
12 Natalie Jacobs F (RW, LW, CF), D (CB) USC
13 Parker Roberts MF (DMC), D (CB) Florida
14 Katie Cousins MF (DMC) Tennessee
15 Taylor Kornieck MF (AMC), F (CF) Colorado
16 Jaye Boissiere MF (DMC, CM) Stanford
17 Abigail Kim F (CF, RW) Cal
18 Ricci Walkling MF (DMC, CM) NC State
19 Sinclaire Miramontez D (CB) Nebraska
20 Bridgette Andrzejewski MF (AMC), FW (CF, RW) North Carolina
21 Phoebe McClernon D (CB) Virginia
22 Jennifer Westendorf F (CF) Notre Dame
23 Cyera Hintzen F (CF, LW) Texas
24 Chantelle Swaby D (CB) Rutgers
25 Kristina Schuster D (RB) NC State

Im having breakfast with my kid in the Bu.
Marmalades at 8.
You're more than welcome to meet us there.
We're going up early because I have to install a new faucet at her condo before game time.
I know its early, but I never turn down a job.

btw, congrats on your daughter's return to live action.
She made the difference.
Thanks Bro! Amazing what having a year away from the sport you love can do for your motivation. I know she’s thrilled to be back and able to contribute.

We had to divide and conquer due to my younger DD having all Sunday games for her club team (and evening time slots) so I'll be watching from home. Say hi to my better half and the little pipsqueak!
They are going to be crushed emotionally. $C has no bench, a bad defense, overrated forwards that have never performed against the UCLA defenders, and only one good midfielder.

My friend it’s going to be funny. The real problem is $C is going to need to win the game to hold off Colorado, Arizona or Wazzu for 3rd.
Huh???? Bad defense???? They have held their opponents to 3 goals on the season. I get it that you Hate USC but you discredit yourself when you make off the wall comments like that. Of the games I have watched this year (3), the SC defense looks as good or better than anyone. Help me understand

with all the media majors at Pepperdine you'd think they could get someone who knew what they were doing to run the camera for the broadcast :mad:

Huh???? Bad defense???? They have held their opponents to 3 goals on the season. I get it that you Hate USC but you discredit yourself when you make off the wall comments like that. Of the games I have watched this year (3), the SC defense looks as good or better than anyone. Help me understand

Three letters. USD. I hope that you believe those press clippings. $C is a cake made of all frosting. You bite into and you realize there isn’t any substance. Kickball isn’t going to work against a contender.

Look $C has been ranked higher than UCLA the previous 2 times that they have played and the results are the same.

If $C is so good (including their porous defense) why have senior day in September? UCLA had its senior day against $C last year in front of 12k fans and because of it spotted them a lead and still won. Keidane did some pu$$y $hit and you know it. They are scared and know that even with all hands on deck they are in for it against their rivals

So be a homer all you want but you lose credibility when you try to get me to believe that the emperor has clothes. I have eyes and can see. I don’t care what phony rankings $C has righ now. They are at best a final 8 team that will lose to the REAL contenders.

How’s them apples?

@CaliKlines it looks like the PAC 12 finished with the best non-conference record. Any comments? Keep sticking your foot in your mouth and the conference of champions will but their collective foots up the ACC’s a$$.

The ACC is top heavy and that doesn’t include middle of the “pack” North Carolina State.

Three letters. USD. I hope that you believe those press clippings. $C is a cake made of all frosting. You bite into and you realize there isn’t any substance. Kickball isn’t going to work against a contender.

Look $C has been ranked higher than UCLA the previous 2 times that they have played and the results are the same.

If $C is so good (including their porous defense) why have senior day in September? UCLA had its senior day against $C last year in front of 12k fans and because of it spotted them a lead and still won. Keidane did some pu$$y $hit and you know it. They are scared and know that even with all hands on deck they are in for it against their rivals

So be a homer all you want but you lose credibility when you try to get me to believe that the emperor has clothes. I have eyes and can see. I don’t care what phony rankings $C has righ now. They are at best a final 8 team that will lose to the REAL contenders.

How’s them apples?
I am hardly an SC homer but one of the games I did watch was the FSU draw. Held them scoreless and then they absolutely took the Bruins to the shed. Didn’t see the USD game but the fact they they have played a decent non con schedule and have conceded a whopping 3 goals tells me their d is pretty darn good and it starts with Prisock, who I understand is also a Herman watch candidate like your kid and seems do be showing well
Good luck to the PAC 12 this season. It’s gonna be good
Hate to break the news to you but Stanford is going to steamroll Santa Clara. 3-0 or 3-1 will be the score. Santa Clara is a good team but North Carolina dominated them and aren’t on the same level as Stanford. I wouldn’t consider UCLA and $C secondary. I will guarantee that Stanford has those games circled.
BTW You only have to go back one page to see I called the Santa Clara game. The last 5 meetings between them they are 2-2-1

Back