2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

UofA solid. SantaClara also getting the job done. Looks like the Bruins handled the waves and the Trojans took care of mizzou

We have a couple of decent players back so we should be okay.

They had the A team out tonight! I just love how the the offense works together. Our favorite centerback was in top form and it was nice to see another former Surf teammate get on the field.

I see some improvement will be needed to get to the college cup, but they have all the talent to get them there.

They had the A team out tonight! I just love how the the offense works together. Our favorite centerback was in top form and it was nice to see another former Surf teammate get on the field.

I see some improvement will be needed to get to the college cup, but they have all the talent to get them there.

Not quite everyone was in the game. The best player in college didn’t step on the pitch even though she could have. They are focused on one thing only and I feel pretty confident that they will be in Cary come December. Good luck to you and your player.

Not quite everyone was in the game. The best player in college didn’t step on the pitch even though she could have. They are focused on one thing only and I feel pretty confident that they will be in Cary come December. Good luck to you and your player.

I did notice that! I was wondering why!

With Santa Clara beating North Carolina the consensus pick to win the ACC that makes their game against Stanford even bigger. 2 losses and a draw isn’t devastating at this point in the season for them (especially with that good old East Coast bias) but they are going to have to be perfect in league in order to have a shot at a 1 seed.

Another interesting discussion is regarding Texas A&M. They could run the table in the SEC and only really be tested once or twice. Watching them play I personally think that they aren’t a college cup team as they seem a notch below the real contenders. My feeling is that whichever of the top 3 PAC 12 schools that doesn’t get a #1 seed (there is a real possibility that there could be only 3-4 losses total between them including against each other) will gladly take the #2 seed in their region.

This is a very interesting season.

I said it earlier that this might not be Cal’s year. I am now upgrading that to Cal won’t make the tournament. You heard it here first. They are going to finish .500 in non conference play and will have 6-7 losses in league putting them well out of the tournament.

How a school of Berkeley’s prestige, in the best state in the union, that gets quality recruiting classes and has access to the same talent pool, can’t do what the other California schools in the conference are doing is crazy.

I said it earlier that this might not be Cal’s year. I am now upgrading that to Cal won’t make the tournament. You heard it here first. They are going to finish .500 in non conference play and will have 6-7 losses in league putting them well out of the tournament.

How a school of Berkeley’s prestige, in the best state in the union, that gets quality recruiting classes and has access to the same talent pool, can’t do what the other California schools in the conference are doing is crazy.

Head scratcher for sure.

I wouldn’t have thought that you were referring to her. She hasn’t committed a foul all season and has only gotten one yellow card in her entire soccer career and that was against Stanford her freshman year.

I am excited that she is back. I think that she is just what the doctor ordered for Pepperdine.
Thanks MAP. We are very much looking forward to her return.

I overheard her saying something about tomorrow or next weekend??

Tomorrow should be an easy win for Pepperdine. They just need a better plan in the final third. They can knock the ball around. They are going to have to get the conference’s automatic bid to get into the tournament unfortunately. I am really pulling for them as it would be a shame for them to miss the dance this year. Don’t sleep on San Diego.

Am I the only one that is really looking forward to tomorrow? Three big matchups with Stanford playing North Carolina, Virginia playing Penn State and Santa Clara playing Notre Dame. I like the home team in each of these games. Stanford, Penn State and Santa Clara all win.

Good luck to everyone who has a player playing tomorrow. It’s going to be an interesting day.

Yes, The Sunday set in the Bay Area is interesting. Does Carolina hit on all cylinders against Stanford and sweep away the bitter taste of a defeat to Santa Clara?

Does Santa Clara suffer a let down after surprising Carolina and fall short to Notre Dame, who will not want to leave the Bay with two losses.

Penn State and Virginia is intriguing and a perfect chance for either to firmly plant a flag of a serious contender heading into the heart of the season.

Definitely a fun day of soccer to see.

Am I the only one that is really looking forward to tomorrow? Three big matchups with Stanford playing North Carolina, Virginia playing Penn State and Santa Clara playing Notre Dame. I like the home team in each of these games. Stanford, Penn State and Santa Clara all win.

Good luck to everyone who has a player playing tomorrow. It’s going to be an interesting day.

The excitement started today when Nerd Nation took down $C on the gridiron this evening :p

But as glorious as that is....definitely looking forward to the games u mentioned (and a few more)as well :)

People don't go to Berkeley to play soccer.

She technically could tomorrow... trainers are telling her another week of practice and debut vs. SDSU next weekend. The wife and I will be in San diaaago regardless just because it’s San Diego.

PM me I would love to catch up with you and the family while you are in town.

Back