2018-19 schedule released

We know how much you love to travel but relax it’s in Phoenix. This is the old Sereno club with a new name change. Yeah Utah in Az, don’t ask us we find it odd also.

Thank god . . . I guess. Lost Slammers and replaced it with a brand new AZ club.

Love to travel. Not really for youth soccer and not to those locations. There is a reason no one lives there . . .

Brutal commute for everyone. It’s the only game I do not look forward to.
My friend, let me share my secret.....don't go. My 04 went with her team for all games outside of SoCal and I wished her luck on her travels. They're getting to that age where you don't have to lurk at practice or go to all the games. Meanwhile we can stay back and throw down a few cold ones locally. 1st round's on me.

My friend, let me share my secret.....don't go. My 04 went with her team for all games outside of SoCal and I wished her luck on her travels. They're getting to that age where you don't have to lurk at practice or go to all the games. Meanwhile we can stay back and throw down a few cold ones locally. 1st round's on me.
Ha! Common sense speaks. My wife cut me out practices because of carpool. So I’m good there. But no matter where my kids are playing I want to go. My passion runs deep for this game.

Back