2018/19 Champions League

Atletico Madrid v. Juventus great match up. Toss up
Manchester United v. Paris Saint-Germain. Can PSG finally break through? I dunno about this one
Liverpool v. Bayern Munich. Going with the Reds, Klopp knows Bayern so will he make the adjustments that could make the difference.
Tottenham Hotspur v. Borussia Dortmund. Dortumund too much fire power for Hotspur.
Lyon v. Barcelona.... Barcelona
Roma v. Porto......Tough one to call. Toss up
Ajax v. Real Madrid? Madrid always seems to comes through in the CL and they are favorite but this one could be a upset

I think you're pretty good here...

I'm pulling for Atletico
PSG almost didn't get out of the group staged, but with the problems that Man U are having, PSG should move on.
Liverpool is on fire right now, but this match is two months away. We'll see if Bayern can straighten themselves out.
I'm going for Dortmund. They just lost their first league game, but still looking pretty strong
Barca should take this if they don't come out slow and lazy.
I'd say Roma v Porto is a pretty even match
Madrid is having a hard time right now against lower level teams, but they seem to be able to get it together for UCL, but this would be the biggest upset if they go down here.

Waiting until February is going to be the tough part.

The Dutch league has become a platform of development and sales. Watched a piece a few months ago on this very topic with the Ajax youth director. They are now just in business to develop players and sell them. Kinda sad from a place that's developed some of the greatest players. A friend of mine is also a huge PSV fan. He's from Holland and this is his team. I remember when Ernie Stewart use to play for Willem. Not sure if you recall but about 10 years ago Fox Sports use to air the Dutch league. Fun to watch.
Push-up this is for you. Merry Xmas.
pushups-funny-cartoon-pic.jpeg

To be fair it was against a team in the relegation conversation but yeah, good start for sure. Hopefully the squad can finally have fun and get some results like today in the process.
Agree and true. The difference is that Mou would have barely won that game.

It was definitely a more attractive style watch even for someone who doesnt support them. Only reason I don't root against them every week is they are my daughter's team and I want her to watch more soccer lol. Good to see the guys who been in Mourinhos dog house get in the game.

I understand why he did it, but it seems like he's just moving from one bench to another. He couldn't keep his starting position at Dortmund, not sure how easy it is going to be to earn one at Chelsea. Maybe that's the new challenge that he needs to improve.

Maybe would've been better to go to a lesser team in the EPL or La Liga to get more playing time and build up to a starting position at a big name team.

Hopefully, he has good luck there.

I understand why he did it, but it seems like he's just moving from one bench to another. He couldn't keep his starting position at Dortmund, not sure how easy it is going to be to earn one at Chelsea. Maybe that's the new challenge that he needs to improve.

Maybe would've been better to go to a lesser team in the EPL or La Liga to get more playing time and build up to a starting position at a big name team.

Hopefully, he has good luck there.
A 20 year old, good start.

Has anyone else noticed how terrible the corner kicks have been in the premier league? Not getting past the first man is inexcusable.

It’s going to be very interesting to see the lineups for both sides in 25 mins from now. Cavani is a very large hole to fill for PSG. He is a very active player.

Back