2005 DA Standings

has anyone done this for 04's?

Here you go. 2004 Standings attached. They should be pretty accurate but I did them pretty quickly. I'll put them in the 2004 DA thread as well. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2004 BOYS DA STANDINGS.pdf
    184.1 KB · Views: 67
Updated standings. Only a couple games left.

Great season everyone!

Attachments

• 2005 BOYS DA STANDINGS.pdf
    184.1 KB · Views: 75
BJ18 - Very cool you did this all year! I did notice you shorted LAGSD one win according to the website. They appear to have 12 wins, not 11. You've been so thorough figured you would want to know.
Curious- How come you didn't include showcase wins and loses? Appeared to be part of the season.

BJ18 - Looking at this peaked my curiosity. I just checked and LAGSD would jump to 4th if you included the showcase.
Kind of interesting and changes the perception a little. Figured its worth showing since kids goals were included from that event and shown as part of the season.

BJ18 - Very cool you did this all year! I did notice you shorted LAGSD one win according to the website. They appear to have 12 wins, not 11. You've been so thorough figured you would want to know.
Curious- How come you didn't include showcase wins and loses? Appeared to be part of the season.

Good catch. Let me review and make any necessary changes. I just counted regular season games because they were against "like" competition. Whereas, the Showcase games had teams playing different opponents of much varying quality. So, it would inflate stats a bit. For example, those at the bottom of the DA table played teams in other regions that were awful so they pick up easy wins. Hope that makes sense. This way we are comparing apples to apples.

Also, I just double checked the DA site that I get the scores from and I only count 11 wins for LAGSD during season play, minus showcase games.

I would just go with season games and not include showcase games, besides this is for reference only.
Good job on keeping the standings all season long .

Here's consolidated end of season "standings" for u12 thru u14 socal academies. 3pts for win, one pt for draw. does not include showcase games. Thought it might be helpful to see all of the youngers' results in one place.

Attachments

• u12 thru u14 socal academy 2017-18 results .pdf
    197 KB · Views: 80
Good luck to every one
This season.
Glad we have re-entry for this age group
80 minute games can be hard on 12-13 yr olds

If Tfa will smash teams like that. It’s possible they will be granted an additional year of DA
it was a tough one for the pats on Saturday. they only have 13 rostered so far, and only played with 11 on Saturday. seems like they really took it on the head last year to this year with player attrition.

it was a tough one for the pats on Saturday. they only have 13 rostered so far, and only played with 11 on Saturday. seems like they really took it on the head last year to this year with player attrition.
Interesting too that Pats YL is the best team in that age group. Strange how that happens.

Interesting too that Pats YL is the best team in that age group. Strange how that happens.

Afflicates sometimes operate almost as independent and not necessarly included into parent organizational plans.

Pat's Irvine, Strikers Irvine for example pretty much control the da teams and the afflicates sometimes send players but many times not included, they can be rivalry even among themselves.

Afflicates sometimes operate almost as independent and not necessarly included into parent organizational plans.

Pat's Irvine, Strikers Irvine for example pretty much control the da teams and the afflicates sometimes send players but many times not included, they can be rivalry even among themselves.
This is true of Golden State as well.

This is true of Golden State as well.

Yeah almost comedy that many affiliates list the da logo on there advertising, home page, etc yet clubs like LA Galaxy and the others mentioned didn't take a single player from the orders most years but took transfers from the other clubs instead. I don't recall which age group but AC Brea had the majority of a younger team come over while the affiliates where mostly shut out.

Yeah almost comedy that many affiliates list the da logo on there advertising, home page, etc yet clubs like LA Galaxy and the others mentioned didn't take a single player from the orders most years but took transfers from the other clubs instead. I don't recall which age group but AC Brea had the majority of a younger team come over while the affiliates where mostly shut out.
Thought it was about development?

Thought it was about development?

In theory and with some Coaches it is, but others don't really respect the DA system and have little to no incentive to send their best players away to DA. Some likely think, "I didn't need DA to make it to College or Pros, neither do my kids."

Back